chapter 85

Lin Xi walked into the office weakly. It was still early and there were only six people in the huge office.

She still didn't sleep well last night. Maybe the world in which the scorching sun burns the earth created by Qin Ruidong's book "Space Fantasy" is too real. In such a world with long days and short nights, how human beings survive became a really difficult problem.

One of her favorite themes is that when human beings are in a difficult situation, their indomitable spirit to fight against a difficult environment and when all human beings are faced with the problem of food, clothing and survival, they show the collision of human nature.

Some people choose to be selfish while others choose to sacrifice themselves for others selflessly.

All in all, Qin Ruidong's book is completely in line with her personal taste and this book is really wonderful.

Perhaps because of this, she dreamed of a vast sea of ​​stars, the end of the sea of ​​​​stars was floating and a golden staircase with no end appeared faintly.

Lin Xi thought that is because she might have read "Space Fantasy" together with other books she had read before After all, science fiction is not fantasy...

Lin Xi took out her bag and was about to take out the USB flash drive she put in last night but she touched it and took out a carton of milk from it.

Lin Xi: ...

Lin Xi put the milk on the clean desk and looked at the carton of milk quietly.

She glanced at the brand of milk and remembered the last time she and Chu Muqing went to the supermarket together. She pointed to the brand and said that the bear pattern on it looked very cute and she didn't know if it would taste good.

At that time, Chu Muqing asked her if she wanted to buy it.

Lin Xi looked at the stuff in the shopping basket and said that it was too heavy to buy.

And now the milk in the refrigerator at home has run out. Did Chu Muqing buy it?

And put it in her bag on purpose?

When she went out, she was still thinking about why her bag was a little heavy today and she thought it was because her back pain caused from sleeping, so she had an illusion.

So Chu Muqing put the milk in for her?

"What's the matter, Lin Xi?"

Chen Yan entered the office and saw her staring at the box of milk in a daze.

"Why do you drink this kind of milk? The local domestic brands have never been very good and the cheap ones are not good." Chen Yan looked at her with some amusing: "There is a foreign brand that is good, I will recommend it to you later but it is a little expensive. "

"..."

Lin Xi looked up at her.

Today, Chen Yan's temperament is obviously different with makeup on her face and a lot of confident temperament.

It is said that confident women are the most beautiful and they are right.

Chen Yan was the assistant who followed Jiang Xintong. Jiang Xintong "defeated" Su Rui in one fell swoop this time and signed Fu Chenwan. The key is that Su Rui and Fu Chenwan also talked. From the perspective of the whole company, this is undoubtedly the case. After pressing Su Rui's head the people under her hands became more confident, which didn't seem surprising.

Lin Xi smiled and said, "I'm not used to drinking foreign brands, so I won't bother you."

"Ah? It's not particularly expensive, only thirty or so."