Epilogue 3 and 4

Lin Xi stayed in the hospital for several days, and her health gradually improved.

Chu Muqing was very busy with company affairs, and only occasionally did she come to see her after work.

At this time, the shopping platform project jointly developed by Engan and led by Youen has come to an end.

Once the platform is tested, it can be put into the market very quickly. At that time, everything will be as Lin Xi said at the time, Engan will retire after success and the marketing and promotion will be carried out by professionals in Chu Muqing's company.

She was so busy that she couldn't get out, so she seldom came to the hospital.

Lin Xi was very critical of this and always called her over the phone.

However, when Chu Muqing picked it up, she just said something soothing: "Sorry, I'm busy."

Chu Muqing seemed to be really busy, so she seldom came to the hospital to take care of her.

According to the nurse at the hospital, when Lin Xi was in a coma, no matter how busy she was, she would come to the hospital to see her but now that she woke up, Chu Muqing suddenly ignored her.

Lin Xi was really angry but whenever she talked to the other party on the phone, she pestered the other party to talk to her.

Chu Muqing was always helplessly entangled by her, so she could only coax her softly in the end: "Obviously recover from your illness, okay?"

However, Lin Xi still eats this set, and always says contentedly: "Okay, then you have to come and pick me up from the hospital in person."

In the evening of the day Lin Xi was discharged from the hospital, Chu Muqing brought her two children to pick her up from the hospital.

Chu Muqing bought her a brand new suit, including the underwear, and changed it to a new set. She had the nanny clean it all for her, and then brought it to Lin Xi. She fainted that day. The clothes on her body have not been worn for a long time and she was changed into a hospital gown.

Chu Muqing brought her clothes. Before Lin Xi said a few words, Chu Muqing suddenly remembered and explained to her, "There is something else in the company, I'll go out and make a phone call."

She said and walked out of the door of the ward.

Lin Xi looked at the two children beside the bed and asked them with a smile, "Did you miss me? Babies."

Xiao Chuzhi's good-looking almond eyes were curved, and she said in a milky voice, "Mother Lin! I miss you!"

Lin Xi looked at her cute appearance for a moment, then pinched the fleshy little cheek on her face: "Why are you so cute, I've never seen you speak so well before~"

As she spoke, she looked at Xiao Shuyu beside Xiao Chuzhi again. She deliberately asked her with a straight face, "You don't want me? Xiaoyu, you have no conscience."

Xiao Shuyu paused, then lowered her head and whispered, "Well."

"Well, what do you mean?" Lin Xi deliberately asked back.

Xiao Shuyu refused to say a word.

It's a little too embarrassing.

Lin Xi smiled and said to the two children, "Okay, okay, Mama Lin is going to change, go out."

The two children nodded one after another and Xiao Chuzhi ran out of the door first, but Xiao Shuyu stayed for the time being.

Lin Xi asked her, "Why don't you go out?"