chapter 107

When Lin Xi came in with the gift, Mother You was making dumplings and the dumplings on the table were already half-wrapped.

The huge living room was empty and the floor tiles were as clean as ever, as if they had just been waxed.

Mother You raised her head and when she saw Chu Muqing and the little guy, she immediately put down the dumpling wrappers in her hands, stood up and said happily, "Muqing, Chengcheng, you guys are here."

Lin Xi stood beside Chu Muqing and when Mother You's eyes fell on Lin Xi's face, she was slightly surprised: "Xiao Lin?"

Lin Xi smiled embarrassedly and called directly to You's mother, "Auntie."

Only at this moment did Mother You realize that the young woman who had just visited the house last time turned out to be the one who married her niece.

She didn't even tell them about Chu Muqing's marriage before she always thought that this child was now focusing on work, until Chu Muqing called and said that she would bring her lover, only now did they know that she is married.

Lin Xi walked into the living room and put the large and small boxes of gifts in her hand by the wall. Mother You told Yoon a little embarrassedly to pour them tea.

Chu Muqing patted the little guy lightly on the back and she immediately stepped forward obediently and called someone.

She firstly called "grandmother" to You's mother sweetly, then looked at Yoon and hesitantly called out to her little uncle in a low voice.

Yoon kept his head down the whole time and the peaked cap covered most of his face.

After the little guy shouted, she looked at him eagerly until Mother You reminded him, "Yoon, Cheng is calling you."

Yoon then looked at the little guy and responded in a low voice, "Yeah."

Mother You immediately tell the few people to sit down and You En also went to make tea for them and poured a cup of warm water for the little guy.

After everyone sat down, Lin Xi watched Mother You roll up her sleeves and continued making dumplings in her hands.

"Knowing that you are coming, our family will make dumplings to eat." Mother You said beamingly.

Chu Muqing looked up at her: "Are you feeling better?"

Mother You smiled indifferently: "I've been bored in the hospital for several days but I got better. The main reason is that I can't keep up with my body as I get older."

Chu Muqing was about to say a few words when Lin Xi had already rolled up her sleeves.

She smiled at Mother You and asked, "Auntie, where is your bathroom?"

Mother You immediately instructed You En, who was sitting silently by the side "Quick, take Xiao Lin there."

Yoon was called and looked a little nervous, so he stood up and turned and walked forward.

Lin Xi also stood up and followed him.

She never thought that the genius boy who finally chose to commit suicide in the original text turned out to be Chu Muqing's cousin.

This kind of coincidence made her completely perplexed and she had been looking for Yoon for a long time during this period but she had never received any news from this person. She didn't expect Yoon to appear so unexpectedly.

But thinking about it carefully, she can understand it again. There will always be various coincidences in the world in the book and all the characters that appear in it will also be related to the heroine Chu Muqing.