chapter 168

After leaving the hospital, neither Lin Xi nor Chu Muqing spoke.

When Lin Xi passed a tree on the side of the road, she accidentally bumped her arm into it but she didn't seem to feel any pain at all.

Sometimes when the mood is greatly affected, it seems that you really don't notice the pain in your body.

The night was thick, and there were few vehicles passing by on the road. It took a long time to see a car driving past. An extraordinarily thick fog covered the entire air. There was not much wind in my ears, but people were full of thick forest cold.

In fact, Lin Xi is not a person who is particularly easily affected by her mood. Even if she encounters great difficulties before no matter how miserable she has experienced, she will try to fight back in the face of adversity.

Because no matter how hard life is, you can always find a way and you can go down that way.

But this time, she felt a little desperate.

This despair did not come from her but from Chu Muyun.

Mrs. Chu did not regard her as a relative, a relative by blood. In Mrs. Chu's eyes, she could be measured by money.

A human life was actually used to compare it with money.

And Mrs. Chu didn't choose to call the police and directly concealed the incident for such an ignorant and ridiculous reason.

Because that's what TV shows do.

How does the TV show work?

The rich businessman who was blackmailed called the police and then the police asked the rich businessman to take the money to lure the kidnappers out and then deploy to arrest people?

But this is reality...

This is reality.

It's so sad.

The old lady Chu is a woman with little knowledge and culture. The reason why she can become the wife of a rich family is because she has an excellent husband.

According to Chu Muqing, when Grandpa Chu started his business back then, this woman tried to get a divorce when the company faced a crisis, when Grandpa Chu's assets might become negative.

If it weren't for the company's turnaround later, Mrs. Chu might have divorced Grandpa Chu.

In this way, no matter what ignorant words she said, no matter what disgusting ideas she held, Lin Xi could understand.

In the whole case, the more Lin Xi knew, the more disgusting she felt in her heart.

Before Chu Muyun's death, she had dug up one after another of the things she had experienced. In all the truth, all those people, they were all innocent.

She could even understand more clearly what kind of life the two sisters, Chu Muqing and Chu Muqing, lived in the Chu family back then.

Perhaps, in order for them to "sell" a good price, Mrs. Chu would be willing to pay some money to make them an excellent rich lady.

But isn't such a rich lady like a marionette?

Live as a commodity?

In fact, both Chu Muyun and Chu Muqing.

They all chose to resist, Chu Muyun chose to run away with her lover and Chu Muqing chose to leave the Chu family, working and living by her own abilities.

Not being brainwashed by a woman like Mrs. Chu, she is the same as Mrs. Chu, the only thing Lin Xi feels fortunate about so far.

But the people of Tongshao Village there are still laws that can be severely punished and they will get their retribution.