chapter 95

Lin Xi felt that things were going in a weird direction.

This is really not right.

Why is Chu Muqing here?

Did she hear it wrong? It's not at all possible...

She must be frightening herself, there is no such a coincidence in the world.

At the same time as her heart was beating wildly, Lin Xi subconsciously stood up and couldn't help but search for Chu Muqing's figure in the crowd.

In the dimly lit gorgeous banquet hall with the excited voice of the host, the dazzling light instantly gathered towards the southeast corner of the entire banquet hall.

At the moment when the bright beam of light fell, everyone's eyes gathered in unison.

The woman on the seat was wearing a dark blue evening dress. The deep V dress lined her more and more white and beautiful, her facial features were delicate and white and her neck line was smooth. It seemed that at the moment when the light fell, her skin was also more and more reflected by the light. Hair is smooth and delicate.

Lin Xi's breathing almost stopped.

It was a face that was so familiar to her that an angel had kissed her.

At the gathering of lights, the cold woman in a luxurious evening dress was too stunning.

Lin Xi's eyes were on Chu Muqing from beginning to end.

Her cold and dignified temperament was the same as before, her eyes were still cold but her noble and elegant temperament made everyone present look at her.

The host's voice came from the podium: "Ms. Chu Muqing bid 10 million! Is there any more than 10 million?"

At the same time, the admiration of everyone in the field was also heard.

"Why didn't I notice just now that there is such a beauty?"

"Whose is this lady? Why haven't you seen it before?"

"Is it okay for you to see it? You, Young Master Qin, want to pity Xiangxiyu again?"

"Tsk tsk, this cold beauty is the most flavorful. Just because of this temperament, I'll ignore gender, even if she is in love with me, I will recognize it."

"Stop joking, there's a good show to watch now."

"The beauty spends 10 million and it depends on whether the third Miss Lin family will hand over this collection to others."

"What are you thinking, do you think Lin is the kind of person who loves fragrance and jade? What kind of person does she want to get?"

Lin Xi: ...

Her brain is about to explode, this is not simple problem!

But if Chu Muqing likes it, she wants to bid and give her ten thousand courage. She doesn't dare to compete with Chu Muqing!

But where did Chu Muqing get the money?

Isn't she going to sell the house?

Lin Xi had no idea what Chu Muqing's purpose was.

All she knew was that Chu Muqing had no money and she had just raised the price to ten million by herself.

It's over, it's all messed up...

It's all messed up right away.

Who can tell her what happened?

At the same time because of Chu Muqing her mentality was broken, she was far from the only one who felt incredible.