chapter 51

Standing at the door of the pharmacy, Chu Muqing lowered her head and took out the medical cotton swabs and iodine from the medicine bag.

Lin Xi's eyes fell on her delicate face and hesitantly said, "Ah?"

"I know how painful it is, so stretch out your hand?" Chu Muqing urged, "Stand over a little bit."

Lin Xi pulled the corner of her lower lip, put away her umbrella, walked over and stood with her under the eaves of the pharmacy.

The water droplets on the eaves were dripping down, dense like a series of transparent bead curtains and the sound of the heavy rain made her a little confused.

"You bought it for me?"

She obediently stretched out her injured hand, looked into Chu Muqing's eyes and said with a smile, "Actually, it doesn't hurt that much."

Chu Muqing didn't look at her, lowered her head and dipped a cotton swab in iodine, carefully wiping the wound on her joint.

The distance between the two was too close, Lin Xi could even smell the faint scent of perfume on her body, Chu Muqing's movements were light and her fingers were beautiful, fair and slender.

After cleaning her wound, Chu Muqing threw the used medical cotton swab into the trash can and rummaged through the medicine bag for a while. Lin Xi thought she would use a Band-Aid to stick the wounds on her hands one by one. .

Who knew that the person directly took out a piece of medical gauze and tore open the packaging bag with force. The gauze piece taken out was the size of a fist, just enough to cover the wound at her joint.

She fixed the gauze on her hand with medical tape. When Lin Xi saw her take out the small scissors and cut the tape from her bag, she once wondered how Chu Muqing carried the small scissors to pass the subway security check.

After realizing it, she realized that Chu Muqing had a car so she didn't have to go through security at all.

It's just that Miss Chu's movements are gentle and gentle and it's the wound she covered, how it looks a little...

-ugly.

"Okay." Chu Muqing raised her head and said, "Let's go."

Lin Xi shook her right hand, unable to bend at all.

Chu Muqing took the umbrella in her hand and opened it, her fair fingers held the handle of the umbrella and the black umbrella curtain covered her head.

The small water droplets on the eaves hit the umbrella curtain dripping and finally slid down the umbrella body. Lin Xi followed her down the steps.

She tilted her head and saw a raindrop falling from her cheek.

Chu Muqing's profile was very cold and glamorous and her eyes were also cold. Her appearance did not seem to match her soft personality at all.

When she arrived at a Chinese restaurant, Lin Xi took the initiative to go to the front desk to order food. She said that she insisted on inviting "our mother" to dinner.

Chu Muqing couldn't resist her, so she sat not far away and waited.

Lin Xi pressed both hands on the edge of the cashier counter smiling and chatting with the little girl behind the radio.

She didn't hear what what she said and the little girl at the cashier was amused by her.

Lin Xi was still talking to her just now, she was neither talkative nor could she speak and she was chatting and laughing with people in a blink of an eye.