Chapter 5

The black public slowly drove into Dongcheng District, passed through several neon night streets, and entered a certain community.

Chu Muqing parked the car in the parking space, and Lin Xi got out of the car first, then walked to the back seat of the car to help cheng cheng unbuckle her seat belt and carried her down.

Lin Xi was very unfamiliar with this community, and she did not dare to leave first.

At first glance, this should be an old community, the floors are not high, but the greening is done well.

Lin Xi held cheng cheng in her arms and asked softly in her ear, "Cub, put the phone in Mother Lin's pocket and you can play againg after we go back, okay?"

little cub is very well-behaved and immediately follows suit.

Lin Xi kissed her cheek: "It's so good."

Chu Muqing stood in front of the car body, with a long body, and the breeze blew her face, which ruffled the hair by her ear.

She pulled her blown hair behind her ears and said to Lin Xi, "I'll hold her."

"No, no!" Lin Xi said hurriedly. She glanced at the standing water on the ground and gestured to the folder in her hand: "It seems that it has just rained, so it's inconvenient for you to wear high heels. Besides, you have to carry things."

Chu Muqing cast her eyes on her, her eyes pressed down, as if she was suspicious of something.

"Oh, stop the ink!" Lin Xi grinned and joked, "As an Alpha, I have the strength to go up to the fifth floor in one breath, not to mention holding a child."

Chu Muqing thought for a while, but did not refuse.

Lin Xi took the first step, holding little cub and strode forward.

Chu Muqing held the document and the bag, and slowly followed the back of the big and small figures.

Lin Xi walked in front of her with her head held high, talking to the child in her arms from time to time, asking her if she was cold, cheng said it was cold, Lin Xi hugged her tighter, and said dotingly, "It's not cold now. !"

cheng cheng giggled.

The interaction between the two of them made Chu Muqing's eyes narrow, but she couldn't understand Lin Xi.

Is it acting on purpose or because of something else...

Just yesterday, Lin Xi had a big fight with her.

Lin Xi yelled at her like crazy, yelling to go to school to find Cheng Cheng, and then throw her into the lake to drown her.

But now, she looks like she loves cheng, as if she has changed her temperament.

Lin Xi started walking fast, but the facilities in the old community were not particularly perfect. The street lights in the community were far apart, and it became pitch black within a few steps.

She was worried that it would be inconvenient for Chu Muqing to wear high heels. In order to ensure Chu Muqing's safety, she slowed down and gradually walked behind Chu Muqing.

Sure enough, when passing a corner, Chu Muqing slanted and was about to fall.

Lin Xi's eyes were quick, and she immediately stepped forward and grabbed her arm: "Be careful!"

The distance was too close, and Lin Xi smelled the familiar cedar scent on her body again.

"Thank you." Chu Muqing took a step back politely.