chapter 125

The arrival of Chu Muqing attracted the attention of most of the people present.

An elegant lady with an excellent figure, a beautiful appearance and a gorgeous dress, a simple stop in the brightly lit banquet hall will naturally amaze everyone present. A beautiful piece of art, its a gift from the Creator.

This was everyone's first thought, such a beauty entered the venue, coupled with her cold and noble temperament, the young people present couldn't help but want to approach her.

"What a beautiful woman..."

"who is it?"

"The president of Engan Games Lin Xi's wife, Mrs. Lin."

"Ah, it's her..."

The moment they saw Lin Xi standing beside her, they immediately understood.

Famous flowers have their own owners and to ordinary people its naturally untouchable.

When Lin Xi heard "Mrs. Lin" her mood instantly improved.

Feng Zijin watched coldly from the sidelines. The banquet started immediately. She watched Chu Muqing holding Lin Xi's arm. Lin Xi took the champagne that the waiter handed over and then turned slightly sideways and handed it to Chu Muqing.

When she handed the champagne to the other party, her fingertips stayed on the back of the other's hand for a moment, as if she was smiling and saying something to the other party.

Feng Zijin frowned again.

Afterwards, the two of them continued to chat with several industry authorities who took the initiative to come forward in the banquet hall.

Chu Muqing stood beside Lin Xi with a natural and measured attitude in every gesture, smiling occasionally, chatting occasionally, everything was just right.

Chu Muqing... obviously doesn't like socializing.

But she came here to attend as Lin Xi's female companion.

She also deliberately dressed up and specially wore a color matching dress with Lin Xi. She was still in the upper-class social circle and she was quite comfortable and had a good conversation.

How long has it been since she saw Chu Muqing?

Such an unfamiliar woman, she began to be so unfamiliar that she did not know her.

After the banquet started, the lights in the banquet hall were no longer as dazzling as before but turned into warm light. The gorgeous and bright crystal chandeliers were very valuable at first glance. The soft light fell on Chu Muqing's body. Lin Xi couldn't bear it She looked sideways frequently and her eyes were always unconsciously looking at the person beside her.

After a moment, Chu Muqing turned sideways and met Lin Xi's gaze.

From the moment she was seated, even if she didn't look at her, she could sense out of the corner of her eyes that the person was looking at her frequently.

She didn't know what Lin Xi was thinking but she seemed to see appreciation and admiration in the other's eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Chu Muqing asked her, frowning unnaturally.

Lin Xi frowned and said bluntly, "I'm very happy that you can came and you specially put on makeup for me and dressed so beautifully. I'm very grateful for everything you did for me."

Chu Muqing's clothes in addition to her good figure, she also added a bit of a mature woman's charm to her.

In public places, her temperament is always cold, sitting upright, showing elegant temperament in every move and good family education.