chapter 46

After learning that Aunt Chu who she was chatting with just now was Chu Muqing's mother, Lin Xi was a little nervous.

Mother Chu was also very nervous. On the way back to the ward, Lin Xi pushed her wheelchair behind her. Mother Chu recalled the child's conversation just now. She can answer anything is humble and polite. When the tea on the table is empty, she will take the initiative to go to the water dispenser to pour water for everyone. Such a sensible young woman, turned out to be the Alpha who married her daughter...

"Xiao Lin." Mother Chu's nervous palms were sweating, "You..."

Lin Xi smiled and leaned over slightly: "Mom, you say."

Mother Chu didn't know where to put her hands: "...please take care of her."

"Mom, you're wrong," Lin Xi smiled and looked at Chu Muqing beside her: "She's the one who always taken care of me."

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment and her surprised eyes stayed on Lin Xi's face. Lin Xi only focused on pushing the wheelchair and walked forward without looking over.

Chu Muqing curled the corners of her lips. When it comes to taking care, it is indeed Lin Xi who can take care of people.

"How could it be." Mother Chu glanced at her daughter who was calmly walking by the side, and whispered to Lin Xi: "I know best about the daughter I gave birth to, how can she be so busy with work that she will die and take care of people?"

"That's why you don't know." Lin Xi smiled and said, "Chu Muqing's cooking is delicious. Just by eating her dishes, I can eat an extra bowl of rice."

Mother Chu was a little surprised: "Is there such a thing?" Mother Chu thought about it, and couldn't help asking: "Xiao Lin, tell the truth, are you playing tricks on me because the seasonings in her dishes are More, just say..."

Chu Muqing:...

Lin Xi quickly smoothed things out: "How can it be, she is very good at taking care of people and the dishes she cooks are delicious."

Mother Chu was skeptical, then glanced at the little guy following Chu Muqing, and said to Lin Xi, "My child, it's hard for you."

Lin Xi didn't know why: "What did you say?"

Just as Mother Chu was about to say something, Chu Muqing said at the right time: "It's windy here, don't let the wind blow, it's uncomfortable in your stomach later."

Mother Chu rolled her eyes at her and complained in a low voice with some dissatisfaction: "I'm chatting with Xiaolin for a while, why are you interrupting..."

Chu Muqing:...

Lin Xi quickly smoothed things out and said with a smile, "Mom, be careful, we're going uphill."

Lin Xi's performance along the way made Chu's mother very satisfied. How can there be such a young woman who understands and takes care of others?

Walking into the registration hall of the hospital, Lin Xi pushed the wheelchair to the elevator and pressed the up arrow.

After entering the elevator, Lin Xi patiently asked, "Which floor are you on?"

Chu Muqing stretched out her index finger and her fingertips actively pressed the elevator button on the fourth floor.

There was no one in the elevator at the moment and when people outside the elevator saw a wheelchair inside they automatically waited for the next ride.

Before the elevator door was closed, Lin Xi nodded and smiled to thank the people outside the door. Mother Chu raised her head and saw Lin Xi and became more and more satisfied with a loving look in her eyes.