chapter 165

Duan Pingchuan said that before Chu Muyun was burned to death, there were signs of being bound and there were signs of being beaten on her face.

In other words, Chu Muyun had an argument with someone before her death but the person who hurt her might not be her original body. Lin Xi was very insistent on this point.

When people think about problems, they can't always think in a direction that is unfavorable to themselves and it is easy to fall into a vicious circle. This is the case in work and life, otherwise there is no confidence in facing the future at all. Therefore when everyone suspected that she was the murderer, she couldn't follow other people's ideas even more.

But the current situation is really not optimistic. When Chu Muyun died the original body was there and she kept telling Duan Pingchuan that she wanted to kill Chu Muyun and her daughter.

The original body did indeed do this afterwards. She really approached Chu Muqing and then killed that innocent child, Chu Zhi.

If so, the original body does have the possibility of killing Chu Muyun.

It's just that the village called Tongshao Village is really weird, abducting, forcing marriage, inheriting the lineage, indifferent and mindless and selfish villagers with brutal and cruel methods.

Everything doesn't look like something a human can do.

Lin Xi stepped on the snow under her feet and went to a convenience store near the hotel to buy a pack of cigarettes. She went out of the convenience store, took one out and lit it with a lighter.

Putting it into her mouth, she took a sip and the pungent smell went straight to her throat, causing her to cough violently.

Lin Xi gave up the idea of ​​smoking. When people are stressed, they smoke, drink and even take drugs. The first two are understandable but the third one is really outrageous. It is illegal and should not be forgiven.

But she really can't understand, she doesn't understand why those people do such vicious things.

Why do they not only do it but also take it for granted.

Could it be that a whole village of people, behind closed doors, turned to the sky refused outsiders to enter and excluded everything from the outside world, so they had the final say?

She directly threw the cigarette and lighter into the trash can, stood in front of the hotel for a while, and waited for the smoke on her body to dissipate before passing through the hotel's automatic revolving door.

As soon as she entered the lobby, she could hear the two staff chatting.

Listening to the content of their conversation, it should be the local TV station that exposed the ghost marriage in Tongshao Village.

As soon as this matter was released, it caused an uproar. A small village that was ordinary and still kept such customs. The Weibo TV station exposed it at the same time, and it detonated a hot search in just half an hour.

Lin Xi is happy to see this happen, these villagers, aren't they afraid of shame?

Aren't they afraid of outsiders coming in and knowing about the scandalous things they've done?

Aren't they afraid that their children will grow up, go out to study, work and be pointed in the spine?

Well now, the whole world knows.

It's not just about ghost marriages but they also abduct outsiders into the village.

Thinking of this, Lin Xi found the phone number of the TV station.