He simply shrugged as he got on his phone.

"They go be aight, they used to the shit" he shrugged me off, a frown instantly crowded my features as i walked up to him. He was sat on the couch while i stood in front of him.

"Wether they're used to it or not they shouldn't have to be. They don't have to put up with your rudeness all the time. They are not your kids, you can't just talk to them like you own them" i told him and he sat the phone down looking at me.

"What you talm bout Tianna" he sighed rubbing his hands down his face.

"Cause the way you talk to people is not ok, then you expect people to just bow down and listen to your every word like there dogs or something" i told him crossing my arms in front of myself.

"Ian neva once made you bow down ta me and listen ta me. Plus you ain't want the niggas in hea so i told they ass to get out" he mugged me and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like i sent you off to tell them that, it's not even about you telling them to leave it's the way you said it" i frowned looking at him.

"That's how we is ma" he shrugged and i shook my head.

"That's how you are Dre," i told him sitting on the couch. We sat in silence, I could feel him looking at me.

"You mad at me" he asked me standing up to sit next to me.

"No but I don't like the way you talk to people," i frowned crossing my arms.

"Imma work on it, i promise" he told me grabbing my hand as he kissed the back of it.

"Good" i spoke looking over at him.

"Fighting with you be so pointless" i said after a minute of silence.

"Shit we fight everyday" he shook his head.

"That's cause you always peeing on my seat, but those are just little things" i said laying my head on his shoulder.

*
*
*
Omniscient

DeAndre pulled his mask down as they walked up to the park. Him, Meech, Ace, Kelz, Ky and Geezy were all in the same line of business.

Every single one of them had done things in this life, they didn't regret it. It was heavy on they minds sometimes but they couldn't look back.

What was the point?

They were about to make a hit on these young niggas they had been beefing with for a minute now. It all stemmed from Bri messing around with some dude a couple years ago.

They were together for a good 3 years before they had broken up, DeAndre, being the big brother he was, was super overprotective about his sister. He was always in her business especially, when it came to boys.

DeAndre and Sai, Bri ex-boyfriend, didn't get along when they had first met. But when they both found that neither of them were going anywhere in Bri life they decided to push the shit to the side.

DeAndre had found Sai at the club drunk one night, he was only 17 at the time so he had no business being at the club at all. DeAndre was pissed but made sure he made it home nonetheless.

Sai had been drunk talking the entire time he drove him home. Sai ended up crying about he and Bri's relationship.

He was saying how she was too good for him, he didn't deserve her, DeAndre agreed with every word he had said. No one deserved his sisters absolutely no one. Then Sai started crying.