"Alright then lemme go call ha, I just wanted to hear yo voice anyway. I love you princess" he smiled.

"I love you too dad" i said as we hung the phone up.

I walked back into the living room and took my seat once again.

I got on my phone just scrolling through my instagram timeline as everyone else conversed. I really didn't want them over here but it'd be rude to just tell them to leave.

"Fuck ya doing ova here" i heard DeAndre say as he walked into the living room. I looked up at him.

"Nigga what you doing? Fuck, this my friend house" Slim mugged him and he simply ignored her as he looked over at me.

"Shut yo ass up" Kelz mugged her.

"You told them to come ova here" he asked me as everybody else broke off into their own conversations.

"Nope, they just showed up" i shrugged and he shook his head.

He walked to my room making me frown, he was clearly upset about something. I didn't know if I should go back and check on him or what as I continued to overthink.

A few minutes later he texted me telling me to come to the room.

"I'll be back y'all" i told them standing up and they nodded.

I walked out the living room and went to my room and shut the door.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him as soon as i closed the door. I frowned not seeing him in the room but seen the bathroom light was on.

"Nothing" he shrugged walking out the bathroom and cutting the light off behind him.

"You look upset" i frowned as he sat on the foot of the bed.

"I'm good, you want them ta leave" he asked me and i sighed but nodded.

"I don't have a problem with them they're just so loud" i frowned and he shook his head.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me into a passionate kiss, he rubbed my lower back as i rubbed his neck.

"You look really good with a haircut" i smiled as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Thank you" he smiled in return, he stood up and i followed him out the room.

"Ayy y'all gotta get the fuck on" DeAndre said walking into the living room.

"Dre" i mumbled looking at him with a frown. He didn't have to be so rude about it.

"Nigga, this ain't your house" Slim bucked up standing from the couch.

"Get yo ugly ass on somewhere" he mugged her waving her off. "Na on sum real shit tho, y'all gotta get" he said pointing his thumb to the door.

"Aight" Meech stood up along with Lea. He had a slight smile on his face as he dapped up DeAndre.

"Bye girl" she smiled at me waving and i smiled back waving at her.

"Y'all really gonna let this nigga put us out" Slim shook her head as she aggressively grabbed her purse off the couch. She mumbled under her breath as she gathered her things.

"I'm sorry for that y'all" i told them.

"Girl don't apologize for him" Bri told me as she pulled me into a hug.

"Bye" i smiled at her as she walked out the house. Slim was the last to walk out since she had went to use the restroom before she left.

"You don't have to be rude" i told him once I closed and locked the door.