Even after getting so much hatred...he managed to love.

Even after surviving the horrors of the sinful World his heart still somehow managed to protect it's innocence .

‘ i won't let them break me... I'm strong ’ jimin repeated to himself as new hope bought a ray of warm sunshine in the darkness of his cold heart .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 10 pm nina and lacy left after making sure jimin ate his dinner properly and that he was ok .

They waved goodbye as he smiled back at them .

After the left jimin just sat there on the stairs , looking at the night sky ...there were no stars , it was just dark no moon , no starts just pure darkness .

It must be cloudy ...just like my life without any light ...just pure darkness it is filled with  jimin said looking up .

Soon jungkooks car pulled in , jimin panicked ...he forgot he wasn't supposed to be there , he ran upstairs stumbling on his way as stair made him fall , but he stood up again looking back at a drunk jungkook and ran upstairs not wanting to risk anything again .

Jungkook ended up drinking all day because he couldn't gather enough courage to go and confront wooshik , so here he was drunkenly limping his way towards the house .

Jimin ran upstairs , locking himself in the room breathing heavily because of running so fast .

He was scared of jungkook ...

Crack !! he heard a voice coming from downstairs as jungkook screamed followed by a sound of glass breaking loudly.

Jimin flinched .

What was that sound... should i go and check...? He thought to himself .

Crack !!

Another loud sound of broken glass was heard as he rushed downstairs .

Only to find jungkook punching the glass cupboard .

He was drunk.

Jimin was scared to go near him ...

He feared that jungkook will hurt him .

But when jungkook punched into the glass one more time he just couldn't stop himself .

His kind heart couldn't see anyone getting hurt , even if it was his abuser he couldn't stand seeing him hurt .

He rushed towards him stopping him from hurting himself any further .

‘ g-get out of my-my way ’ jungkook said he was drunkenly babbling out incoherent words pushing jimin away .

He was about to throw one more punch when jimin stopped him by holding his bleeding fist .

‘ please stop ...please ’ jimin said begging jungkook to stop .

‘ leave me alone ’ jungkook growled .

But jimin wasn't afraid anymore ...

‘ why are you doing this ’ he said looking jungkook in his eyes .

Jimin was crying again , but so was jungkook.

A lone tear rolled down jungkooks cheek .

Jimin's question made him break down in tears .

‘ please stop...why are you doing this , why are you hurting yourself ’ he repeated crouching down with jungkook who was sobbing holding onto jimins hand with his bleeding one's .