"You ready" i asked him wrapping my arm through his.

"Definitely" he nodded kissing my forehead as we walked up to the house, Tay had went home to go pick up A'mir and Taylor.

They were all in the backyard when we got inside.

"This nice" my dad said looking around the house.

"Yeah we've been here for a minute now" i spoke and he nodded as i pulled him towards the backyard.

We walked in and it had immediately gotten quiet. My mom was in the gazebo and her back was facing us.

She was conversing with my grandma, my dads mom. We slowly walked up to my mother, i had stepped away from my dad.

"Mommy" i said standing in front of her.

"Oh hi baby" she smiled as she stood from her seat, we immediately embraced one another in a hug.

"Renee" my dad spoke up calling my mom by her middle name, for as long as i can remember he's always called her that.

My mother immediately gasped looking at me, she slowly turned around and tears clouded her vision when she saw my father.

"Derrion" she gasped as she immediately ran into his arms.

"Baby" he smiled as the 2 hugged, i felt my eyes tear up as i looked at my parents.

"Crybaby ass" Tay said standing next to me making me laugh. I laid my head on his shoulder as we both looked at our parents.

"Y'all knew about this" she cried looking back at us and we nodded with a smile. "Come here" she said waving her arms. We walked over to our parents and had a group hug.

"I love y'all" my dad spoke with tears in his eyes, "I really love y'all" he repeated. By then i was full on bawling my eyes out.

After a few minutes we pulled from the hug.

"Hi baby" my grandmother spoke as my dad walked over to her and pulled her into a big hug.

The rest of the night went by smoothly, my dad had fell in love with A'mir. He and Taylor had finally met, the 2 had gotten along well since they both had a bubbly personality. Everyone was now leaving.

"Alright you 2, we'll leave y'all for the night" i said pulling my daddy into a hug.

"I love y'all" my dad said as we pulled from the hug.

"Be safe out there now, call me when y'all make it home" my mom told me and Tay and me both nodded. We walked out the door, Tay was holding a sleeping A'mir in his arms.

I headed to my car and they headed to their car. Getting inside i put the heat on, it was pretty late at night it was 11 o'clock.

I hadn't talked to DeAndre since this morning before Tay had picked me up from home. I was going to wait until I got home to call him.

Once i finally made it home I took a shower and got into my pajamas. Well really it was DeAndre black t-shirt that was long on me and some underwear.

Once i finished my night routine i wrapped my hair up and got in the bed, i then made a FaceTime call to DeAndre.

He answered after the first ring, "hello" his voice rang through the phone.

He was in his bed laying down.

"Hi" i smiled positioning the phone so he could see my whole face.

"Wassup, how was yo day wit yo dad" he asked me bringing a even bigger smile to myself.

"It was really good, i missed him so much. How was your day" i asked him and he shrugged.

"Ian do nun, took care of sum business and that's it" he told me and i nodded.

"I'm finna come over there" he said getting out of his bed.

"Ok" i said and he hung the phone up.

*
*
*

DeAndre had been here for a little while now, we were now in the bed watching Dare me on Netflix.

"This how yo team was" he asked me looking down at me.

"Oh no, it was never no animosity between us. Everyone was cool, and when we did argue we pushed it to the side. We never argued or anything like that during games" i shook my head.

I loved my cheerleading team, i still talked to them till this day. Some of them were my clients for facials and stuff.

"This show is crazy" i shook my head and he nodded.

"Ion know why you got me watching this shit" he shook his head.

"I don't even know, i just seen cheer and went to it" i shrugged looking up at him. We put our attention on the TV as i rubbed his chest.

*
*
*
*

I know this chapter was mad short, it was just something simple.