Chapter 85.

Chapter 85.

"Hold on,"

Asher asked while staring blankly to the place where he last saw his parents.

The man, who was about to exit the scene after finishing his task, glance at him sideways.

Asher speak, as Milana continued to hug him from the back. 

"Will my family forgot about me?" He asked in a hoarse voice without looking to the man.

The man, who has his ears hurting because of someone's scolding in his head, nonchalantly shook his head.

[Nope, everyone who knows your existence, including your parents and family, will still believe that your exist with them. However, they won't be able to find a traces of you there. Your existence had been deleted to that world's accounts, you are now an official being of this world. You can never go back anymore.]

"I see," he said and smiled. "Thank you, thank you very much." He said while clenching his hands. His face was hardly contorted to prevent himself from tearing up, but you could see in his eyes that he hold no regret to his decision.

The man didn't responded back and just disappear, similar to how he appeared. Into nothing.

The man who disappeared into nothing, appeared to the roof of the mall behind the old building. He looks down towards the building that will naturally be destroyed by natural occurrences soon after even without them bothering to lift a hand, and erase it's own existence on the face of this world, before turning his head to the other man in the roof. But his eyes is not fixated towards him, instead, his eyes were on the lady beside him, a step behind him as if he was protecting her.

[This is our first time meeting, isn't? Miss Matilda?]

Matilda did not even flinched after hearing the man calls her name and just gaze over him.

She doesn't know how he found out her name, or why he was calling it their first time meeting when they saw each other just a moment ago.

"She doesn't care."

Pathenius said before Matilda could even respond to the man, he spoke, before motioning his head.

"Take care of them."

That is the only time the man bothered on turning his glance towards the two old lady tied up like a worm in the ground.

It looks pitiful at the first glance to see two old lady tied up tightly, wriggling their feet and hands as if to ask for help as their mouth was gagged. But considering their past deeds,

'The word conscience will crumble in shame towards these sisters.'

These sister of witches was known for the essence of their power directly coming from the moon. Thus they title, Moon Twin Sister.

[You're amazing. You pulled Carina from another world to here without exhausting yourself that much?]

"You are the one who stood in the middle of two worlds, asking you how you are alive is the same as asking how a bird could fly."

[Yes, very stupid of me.]

The man flicked his fingers and a round black portal with intricate symbols around it manifested where the two ladies were and get sucked in. They were not automatically suck in, as if the man still had something to ask to them.

The man motion for his subordinate to go take care of the rest of the mess made by the Twin Sister, who immediately understood his order and bowed his head before leaving.