Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

• Older people with mental disabilities are usually taken care of much more than a normal elderlies.

The voice in my head explained as I nodded my head.

• They became more handy on things since they tend to be forgetful all the time.

"So it needs a lot of patience."

• Yes, patience is a must.

Napakagat naman ako nang labi nang marinig ang pag-sang ayon ng boses sa isip ko sa sinabi ko. For some reason, I was feeling a bit restlessness right now.

Today was the first day of our week-long Foundation Festival and the day where our Foundation Act will start.

Our class agreed to meet up each other on the location where our Act will take place, and have a short briefing before actually starting, so we aren't going to straight up do volunteer works. We have to have atleast the basic of the basic about we are going to do.

"If I heard the media would be involve beforehand, I would have research more..."

We found out that the Foundation Week will be broadcast in a special networking channel with the school authority, so a Media Crew will be present in all the location where the different Foundation Acts will be held.

It is to show the prestige of our school.

"Ugh, this must be the reason why Tam was so hesitant yesterday!"

Tam must have known it already that the media will be involved in our Foundation Act, that's why he was showing great hesitation yesterday at the dinner in his house.

• But they are just there to document everything, right? They won't interfere, they can't interfere in any way possible.

The voice in my head sais as I nodded my head.

"Yes, that's right. But that's not the issue, I was just concern since the issue about us and that influencer-tartar guy is still as hot as a soup. What if something similar happened?"

I asked in nervousness while unconsciously bitting the tip of my nails, my other hand pause from brushing my hair.

• That's impossible, you said it was your school who hired the networking crew for your school's program, I don't think they are stupid enough to hire someone who would just stir trouble to it's student's. If they care about their image and reputation, they won't start an issue against their students.

"You're right," pagsang-ayon ko dito habang tumatango-tango. "But I can't help it. I can't help myself from worrying. I don't know, I was not normally like this, worrying about things, overthinking things, sigh..."

I put down the comb I was using to combed my hair and look through my reflection in the mirror, I let out a sigh

"When did I suddenly started overthinking things?" I ask to myself while staring straight to my eyes in the mirror.

My chest felt heavy, and my head felt throbbing. I could feel my chest pounding hard as I thought.

It felt weirdly normal, but I know myself like the back of my hand. I'm not an overthinker. I do think way pass the boundary, but I never overthink the things that is yet to happen, even more so of things that has a low possibility of happening.

'So weird,'

It weirds because my body was reacting to everything that I think about.

The feeling was so familiar that I can't get rid of it.