Chapter 77.

Chapter 77.

"You know, Lola Alma said something weird to me."

Sabi ni Hazel habang papasakay kami ng taxi, nilingon naman siya ni Tam mula sa passenger seat sa harapan habang kami naman ni Hazel ay nasa likod.

"You too? Lolo Kanding too, he said something about him dreaming ashes."

Hazel's eyes widen.

"Really? Lola Alma said something similar! She said for some reason, she was seeing ashes every morning. I asked where did she saw them and she just said ashes in the air. Weird, right? I don't believe she could really see ashes in the air."

Napamaang naman ako.

"Lola Carina-- I mean, Lola Carmen said the same thing. She said she wanted to dream ashes,"

'That's why she had asked me a favor to carry out.'

But, what is the connection of her dreaming an ashes with burning a flower?

'So weird.'

Should I tell that to Hazel and Tam?

It's not like it was a very serious favor, it's just a simple favor.

"Baka siguro dahil nagsusunog sila kanina ng mga dahon, I saw a small pit filled with burned leaves earlier. They must have seen those turning into ashes."

Tam said and shrugged his shoulders, I look forward to the road.

"Mind if we go somewhere first? Lola Carmen asked me a favor," I said to them in a small voice.

Tam glance at me from the front while frowning his head.

"It's almost five in the evening, you still wanna go somewhere? You just came out from the hospital."

"No, I mean us. Saglit lang naman, samahan niyo lang ako."

Sabi ko dito pero kinunutan niya lang ako ng noo.

"Yes Tam, saglit lang naman daw. Atsaka hindi naman malala yung dahilan ng pagkaka-hospital ni Milana. Fatigue lang siguro kaya tatlong araw siyang tulog."

Pakiusap din ni Hazel, napatango tango naman ako.

"I just have to burn some flowers in the old building behind the mall near Hazel's house. That's all, I swear after that I'm going to rest well."

Tam frowned his head upon hearing where I planned to go, he looks at me, a bit hesitant, before speaking.

"You mean that three storey flower shop before?"

"Yep."

Tam looks at the front with a complicated expression on his face before speaking, "That building has been abandoned, right?"

"About a few years ago already,"

Hazel answered making Tam to slowly nod his head.

"Okay, let's go there. But after this you can't come there anymore, alright? That applies to you too, Hazel."

Hazel and I raises our brows to Tam's sudden serious statement before nodding our heads. It's not like we can refute him, ate Mat said we should always stick with each other.

But it's still suspicious how he was talking as if he was banning us from coming in that place.

'What's up in there, anyway? It's not like it was some kind of a mysterious place filled with mysterious things happening, it was just an abandoned place.'

I said to myself before asking something.

"By the way guys, Sir Lance's name, did he told us his name was Lancelot once?"