Chapter 64.

Chapter 64.

Tam let out a heavy sigh as he sat on a couch wearily. The couch looks very similar to the couch in Hazel's house, they are almost the same.

But they were not as comfortable as the ones in Hazel's house.

'Damn it.'

He thought to himself while cupping his head.

"Don't be stress out, dude. Calm down." 

Napatingin naman si Tam sa harapan niya upang makita na nakatingin din sa kaniya ang lalaki kanina.

"How am I going to calm down after knowing that you and I shared an almost the same name?!"

The man plastered a goofy smile across his face.

"Damn, nice to meet you too, Timothee!"

"Shut up Timothy!"

"Haha!"

Hiecel frowned, she looks astounded and aghast by the fact that these two men infront of her coincidentally shared the same name.

'How is that possible?'

She thought, but having someone with the same name is not that far from impossible. Having the same name is one thing, but if both of them had the same face…

'I'm glad they look nothing alike other than their names.'

She would have freaked out if that is the case, she can't have another 'Timothy' in her life, one was enough. Too much already. Napasimangot naman si Tam.

"So ang tawag sayo Tim?"

"Yes, like a Timber!"

"Pwede ba umayos ka? Seryoso toh! Mukha ba akong nakikipagbiruan sayo?"

"Aba malay ko ba, masaya lang ako kasi parehas tayo ng pangalan. I have never expected someone to have the same name as me! Could it be that you were my long lost brother?"

Timothy asked with twinkling eyes, Tam frowned and glared at him.

"Ang kapal mo naman para magisip na wala nang pwedeng magkaron ng Timothy na pangalan, hindi naman unique pangalan natin, tigilan mo ko. You're creeping me out."

Timothy blink his eyes in awkwardness after seemingly having someone years younger than him, scold him. It was that moment that Hiecel deem that she needs to take control of the conversation. If she lets them have conversation like this, she's pretty sure they'd end up with no gains.

"Setting aside Timothy's stupidness--"

"Please call him Tim or something, I felt like I was the one you were addressing being stupid." Tam said in a depressed tone, so Hiecel blankly responded.

"I don't even know you personally, who knows whether you were just acting serious and mature now because you can't find your friends. People's behavior change depends on the situation."

"And I don't need such informative statement, thank you very much." Tam said and faked a cough, Hiecel then spoke.

"Alright then, first of all, where did you came from?"

"I also wanna ask that question myself," Tam let out a sigh and frowned. Utter confusion is visible in his face, as his eyes started to shake. "This place, is the place where my friend lives. And yet you two claims that no one lives here."

"Because that's a fact," Hiecel calmly said while looking straight to Tam's eyes. "I swear in my name that no one lives here. No one even came here other than me, my family, my family's employees, and my friends."