Chapter 63.

Chapter 63.

"Hmm?"

Tam let out a puzzled sound. He looks around the place, before stepping into the house he was certain was Hazel, his friend's house.

'Why is it empty?'

He asked to himself in confusion.

Hazel's house is particularly large considering that they only had 4 people in their family, but usually, they had 5 or 6 less than maids busy moving around, cleaning off some places, maintaining the tidiness of the place.

But after he stepped his foot inside her mansion, no one was in there, not even a single maid.

The furniture is the same, everything is the same, aside from the lightning in the ceiling, nothing was strange, nothing changed. Aside from the fact that the people he expected to greet him with stingy glares and complaints, was nowhere to be found, aside from that, nothing changed.

'I think the maids took a break or something, I heard Milana and Hazel were going to bake something. They must have already finish them since I took an exaggerated amount of time arriving here, the should be eating probably them on Hazel's room right now. If not, then let's take a look at the garden.'

He decided to proceed to Hazel's room in the second floor and knock. But after a couple of knocks, no one answered him, more so as if they were ignoring him.

"Hey," he while sighing. He scratched his nape and started muttering excuses. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I will took that long to look around that building. Promise hindi na ako pupunta don, tutal nakita ko naman na ang gusto kong makita, I'll never come back there. Maybe in the future? But not now, hey!"

Sabi niya habang nagkakamot ng ulo. Even though he was saying sorry, he don't look sorry at all.

"Bawi na lang ako next time, promise. Lilibre ko na kayo dun sa steakhouse na gusto ninyo. Kahit kayo pa magpa-reserve gamit pangalan ko."

Hindi mapigilang mailing ni Tam nang mapansin kahit anong pagpapalusot niya ay hindi parin siya pinapansin ng mga kaibigan niya sa loob ng kwarto.

He was about to turn the knob and forcefully enter the room himself, despite it being rude, but soon halted.

"Hey, who are you?"

It was then, an unfamiliar voice was heard coming from the hallway of the second floor, Tam turned around to see who owned that voice. He saw a woman with shoulder length bob-cut straight hair wearing an office wear, staring at him confusedly. 

The most unique feature of this beautiful woman infront of him was her narrow eyes that looks similar to cat eyes, sharp and discerning. She also had a mole on her left cheek.

Tam frowned after the sight of the unfamiliar woman.

"I should be the one asking you that, who are you? Why are you here?"

It was now the turn of the woman to frowned. She looks at Tam, skeptical of his existence, before speaking.

"I do not know why you would ask me that, sir. But this is a private property."

"I know,"

"And this property is for sale."

"What?"

Tam was startled. "You mean this house? This house is for sale?" He asked while blinking ferociously.

Albeit confused of his question, the woman still nodded her head. "It is, this house is currently under maintenance to check if a damaged exist in any part of the house before this could be officially place on the market. The negotiation of this house is not yet finish, so I am pretty sure you did not come here to take a look around with an idea of buying it."