Chapter 59.

Chapter 59.

Napatingin si Hazel sa tabi niya nang maramdaman ang ulo ni Milana na marahang bumagsak sa balikat niya, she saw Milana sleeping.

It seems like she get tired from school that's why she felt asleep. But considering everything she had been through, she thought it's not only physical tiredness that she was experiencing. There is also mental tiredness.

Hazel hit her shoulders to Tam to caught his attention from beside her, who was still watching the movie infront of them.

"Milana fell asleep, " she whispered to him as Tam nodded his head.

"Let her be, she seems truly tired these days. When I said tired, I mean internally tired."

"What should we do?" Hazel asked while glancing at Milana in worries.

"Nothing." Tam put down his food and turned his head to look at Hazel.

Their eyes met, Hazel's eyes were shaking in worried and concern to her friends, while his eyes are straight and firm.

"It is something only Milana can surpass on her own. You already know from watching countless movies and reading countless theories that intervening in the natural fates of someone is no good for us. We can't let our selves be put in harm just to help Milana."

"It's not intervening, it's helping."

"It's the same," Tam let out a sigh. "And we aren't even sure what kind of help Milana and her guy from another world needs. I think it's enough that we believe them. That's more than enough, I'm sure of that."

Hazel pouted after hearing Tam's firm opinion. "I have never felt so helpless like this before,"

"I have never felt more frustrated like this before."

Tam smiled and brushed Hazel's head. "But I'm sure what we felt right now won't even be compare to what Milana was experiencing."

"I know." She said while glaring at his hands messing with her hair. "But I still wish, even if it sounded ridiculous and impossible, I want to meet this guy. Even just a glimpse of him. By the way, what was his name again?"

Tam retracted his hand and looks at Hazel in confusion.

"Who's name?"

"That guy in Milana's head, I'm sure she said his name to us before, but I have forgotten it for some reason. What was is it? As--Asl--Ack?"

Tam blinks his eyes.

"Not sure, did she even told us his name? I don't remember." 

Tam said and shrugged his shoulders, after a while of thinking and not coming into conclusion, Hazel also shrugged her shoulders and forget what she was thinking in the first place.

Tam looked up.

It was 4:55 in the afternoon, and it's getting pretty dark.

With his hands shoved on his pockets, Tam walk and entered the flower shop-building infront of him. He was wearing a beige cardigan that mixed well to his skin tone, a brown top and a black trouser. He looks like a classic character in his style that matches the almost monochrome background of the place.

"You're here again?"

The owner of the shop ask slowly, while turning her gaze to the man who had just entered her century old shop. The old lady seems to be around 60 years old and she was moving pots of flowers from one place to another when Tam entered.

Tam looks at her, with his hair messily brush to the side with some tingles of hair hanging around his perfect feature, he looks so fine like a main character in a time-travelling novel.