Chapter 74.

Chapter 74.

"Three days is so long! How come I was asleep that long?!"

Gulat na tanong ko habang tarantang nagpapabalik-balik ng lakad sa loob ng kwarto ko.

I was clutching my head while dragging the very long gown of the hospital ward where I am right now, hanging the expression of incredulity on my face.

"Kalma, wala naman daw mali sayo. Siguro pagod ka lang or something, hindi lang namin napigilan ang sarili namin na isugod ka sa hospital diretso nung hindi ka man lang magising sa kahit anong sampal ko sayo." 

Relax na sabi ni Hazel habang nagbabalat ng mansanas habang nakaupo sa isa sa mga couches ng room kung nasan ako, sumubo din siya ng isang sliced ng apple.

"But still, three days is super long!!"

Hazel blankly look at me while munching the apple on her mouth.

"Why are you so hysterical about that? It's not like you have missed anything important. Nothing really happened in particular in the days that you're gone.""

"Did I?" I nervously asked to her. She shook her head.

"Nope, ate Mat called us the morning after the incident and said the classes will be suspended for a week for further investigation."

"The culprit hadn't caught yet?"

"I dunno, nobody's telling me anything. I just know we could relax for an entire week, oh, in your case, you can only relax for the remaining three days of the week." Hazel smirked while speaking, "Well I guess you could also consider your three days long sleep as you relaxing, but you don't have to worry to anything."

"Okay."

How weird, I felt like somebody had already told me that the incident is already resolved, is that just my dream?

"And by the way, why is Tam not here? Did you fought again?"

"Nope." Hazel immediately answered, "He was just away since I told him I don't wanna be seeing his face around for the next two days if not necessary."

"Your Aunt flo is here?"

"Yeah, it's pretty annoying actually. The cramping is hella damn bad."

She said while wincing in pain of the cramps in her lower belly but continued to peel and sliced apples unperturbed.

"Mmm, I could see it."

I said with a slight wince on my face.

"I wish Aunt flo was a real person so that I could kick her multiple times to make her feel the pain I made to suffer because of her once every month."

I laughed at her silliness and spoke.

"I hope Asher is not too worried about me,"

Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Wow, you were the one who was asleep for three whole days with no apparent reason and now you had the audacity to worry about him?"

"I'm just concerned, maybe he was missing me."

Hazel blankly spoke. "In your dreams."

I pouted to her. "That's mean."

"Then quickly get back to your health, if you miss Asher, then take care of yourself."

"I was doing that even without you telling me that."

"Yeah? Then why are we inside a VIP room inside the hospital ward? Someone hit me and tell me I was just dreaming that you were on the hospital. If you are taking care of yourself, you wouldn't be here."