What Game are you Playing Miss Irene? (PART 1)

Start from the beginning

While eating lunch, Irene and Seulgi were chatting a bit, Yeri stuffing her face with food, and Saeron accidentally dropped her phone. As she was reaching for her phone under the table, she saw Irene's foot rubbing against Seulgi's leg. She quickly then grabbed her phone and during that process Saeron bumped her head under the table. They all look at her. Saeron was so embarrassed that not a single word comes out her mouth.

"Are you okay Saeron" Irene asked

Saeron did not answered but nodded instead.

"I'm gonna wash my hands"said Seulgi as she stood up on her way to the restroom.
"I should retouch my lipstick" Irene stood up as well.

Leaving Yeri and Saeron to themselves.

"hey... Yeri. I think we should hurry up and finish" Saeron whispered.
"Wahh? but I'm not finish yet" Yeri whined.
"Can you not act like a baby right now Yeri? I'll treat you out for some bingsu"
"I love bingsu" Yeri's eyes began to sparkle.
"You'll get the bingsu, after you tell your parents that we will be going now to finish some work. DEAL?"
"DEAL!"

*In the restroom

Seulgi went straight to the sink and started to wash her face and her neck. She was taking deep breathes trying to process what Irene was doing out there a minute ago. Soon later she heard the door opened and locked. She looked up and saw Irene with her arms crossed and glaring her her like a hungry lion.

*click clack

The sound of Irene's heels were getting closer. Seulgi began walking backwards till her back touched the wall and she then closed her eyes and  suddenly it was completely silent. Seulgi slightly opened one of her eyes and slowly opened both revealing Irene's "outfit" underneath the coat. Seulgi's eyes were widely open and her face completely turned red. Irene had one of her arm crossed, covering her chest area.

"Do you not like my surprised bear?" Irene asked.

Seulgi shooks her head and replied "i do like it!"

Irene then turned away and began covering herself with her coat.

Seulgi reached out to Irene's arm pulling her closer, leaning her on the counter slowly unbuttons Irene's coat and whispers to Irene's ear "I don't know what game you're playing Miss Irene, but I guess I have to show how its done"

Seulgi unbuttoned the last button then slowly removing each sleeve off Irene's arms and dropping the coat to the floor. Seulgi then lifts Irene up over to the counter to have her sit and before you know it their lips met and two were making out. Seulgi pulls away to catch her breath but Irene pulls Seulgi's head closer to her neck. Irene let's out a soft moan and Seulgi immediately cover her mouth and tell her "you don't want the two to find out what we're doing don't you?". Irene shooks her head and asking for more. Seulgi runs her fingers on Irene's shoulder, then to her chest, moving pass to her belly making its way to her underwear, slowly pulling it down.