𝟏𝟔

"Lady Robins?"

"Lady Robins!"

Anna shot up from bed, disoriented and confused. With her vision blurred from just awakening, she has to rub them for them to adjust to the bright lights of her bedroom due to the shining sun. Once her eye sight is clear, she sees Amelia staring back at her.

"I'm sorry Amelia, I was in deep sleep." Anna untenses, leaning back against the bed head, yawning. 

Amelia blinks a few times, amused by this. "Really? I called your name five times for the morning. You're actually late for breakfast."

This quickly caused Anna jump up from bed, almost getting her legs caught in the bed sheets in the process which wasn't at all ladylike of her. She's never late. Never.

"Amelia, you should have slapped me awake!" She panicked, rushing towards the vanity to put her hair up so she could take her bath for the morning. 

At first, Amelia watches Anna, that still look of amusement on her face. This was the first time she's ever seen Anna so flustered and she was letting it sink in.

Finally, she walked over to Anna so she could assist with pinning her hair into a quick bun which wasn't at all pretty but would get the job done.

"You know I can't do that Lady Robins." Amelia states and Anna shakes her head.

"I've stated countless of times that you all can refer to me as Anna." She emphasizes. "And yes you can, I'm giving you permission. You know how my mother gets when I'm late."

Amelia decides not to argue, following behind Anna as she heads to the bath to quickly clean herself and then back to her room so she could be dressed for that morning.

Amelia and Dorothy were the servants mainly in charge of styling her hair, dressing her and helping her with whatever else whilst Bella completed other duties within the household, mainly cooking.

Anna developed a close knitted relationship amongst all three of the girls. Like a normal friendship, they all couldn't remember how it all began but just knew that they could trust each other.

Because Dorothy was the eldest, she was the mother of the group, giving advice and leading them onto the right path. Bella was a bit on the quiet side but around them, she was a different entity, talkative as can be. Then there was Amelia, who was a little bit childish and too blunt for her own good but meant no serious harm.

Midway through hastily making her journey downstairs towards the dinning room of the mansion, the memories of what occurred earlier that morning finally struck Anna. Her face flushed recalling the dominant, authoritative commands of Serena.

'Don't hide from me Anna. Open those legs.'

She paused when she was outside of the dinning room, having to lightly tap her cheeks to snap herself out of her dirty thoughts. Her body had familiarized itself with Serena's touch and now it didn't want to forget it. She could still remember, having those fingers, how they...

Anna shook her head and took a deep breath. She was already tardy and needed to go back to her routine, even though she would be distracted throughout them all.

She stepped into the dinning room and the smell of freshly brewed tea, pancakes and boiled eggs had her stomach growling. It was hard to ignore her mother's glare as she rushed to the table, muttering an apology but also forcing herself not to gawk at Serena, who was gracefully eating like nothing had happened that morning. Her father was no where to be seen but she was used to it as she sat down, near to her mother at the far end, opposite to Serena.