𝟏𝟏

It were always the ones who knew exactly what they wanted that drew Serena crazy. A woman who was straightforward and didn't play a game of a cat and mouse; not that she didn't mind a bit of a chase. Nonetheless, she hadn't expected Annabelle to be upfront with what she wanted... it seemed like she was being taken off guard constantly with this phoenix. 

After the words left her mouth, Anna was slapped with the reality of her request. She felt slightly embarrassed for asking for something like that so eagerly and bluntly but yet, a part of her felt adamant on receiving just that... a kiss. She wanted to know how it felt, if these strange feelings she were experiencing were actually real or just some delusion she was filling her head with. 

"I-" Anna attempted to break the silence, it was eating her up inside and her conflicted feelings were drowning her.

However, just as she was about to formulate another sentence, she felt something soft and moist connecting against her lips, her body pushing up against the trunk of the tree with an abruptness that sent her heart racing. 

At first her eyes widen in shock but as those lips slowly begin to move against her own, they begin to close and her hands find themselves around Serena's neck, the blazer she had been given falling to the floor. 

Serena takes her time, moving her lips in sync with Anna, teaching her as much as she can. She can feel the hesitance and some inexperience in her movements but that's fine, they had plenty of time to fix that. One of her hands finds its way around her waist whilst the other, rests gently on Anna's cheek. 

With the kiss alone, Anna's mind went blank and to her, it felt like sparks were dancing sporadically across her flesh. She couldn't fathom it, that this what was she had been missing. It wasn't no delusion and she was glad at the fact. 

She gasps, when Serena swipes her bottom lip with her tongue causing a shiver to run down her spine and the brewing heat between her legs to increase. 

It takes everything in Serena not to ravish her, right here, against this tree but, knowing she was the one with all the control here, she needed to be responsible.

 With a brief nibble to Anna's bottom lip coaxing a bittersweet moan from her, Serena forces herself to pull away. Anna takes in a deep breath of fresh air, not even realizing until now that she had been holding her breath. Her eyes remained closed for the moment, which was a good thing as she missed the dark look of looming lust in Serena's eyes. 

Her eyes only opened when she heard the blazer being picked up from the floor and dusted off by Serena. 

"You were going somewhere, weren't you?" Serena smiles, though it looked mischievous with small bits of lust still lurking in her irises and Anna could only swallow deeply. 

"U-Uh yes." Anna stated curtly, pulling away from the tree a bit robotically and heading back towards the mansion. Her heart was still pounding in her chest and the cold, morning air mixed with dew felt raw against her skin. Serena chuckled at the woman's mannerism, sliding the blazer back unto her person.

"Anna Anna Anna... What am I to do with you?" She muttered, shaking her head in amusement. 

Anna picked up the pace, reaching the mansion in a haste but slowing down when she arrived to the door she slipped out of. She was relieved it was still open, she would have been in a sticky situation if it had been locked. The mansion was eerily quiet as she stuck back to her room, tiptoeing just to be sure. 

She closed the door to her room, the anxiety of being caught leaving her chest but now, she could only ponder on what happened between her and Serena.

"Oh my God." She muttered, starting to pace a bit. 

"Did I just do that?" She runs a hand through her hair, completely shocked and a bit of in denial with herself. This was the calm after the storm and she couldn't believe she had done something so rebellious... so...sinful. 

She slipped into her bed, pulling the comforter over her body so she could warm up her cold skin, though she felt hot already from what transpired. She reached up to touch her lips, groaning at the memory but knew there was nothing she could do about it. It wouldn't be long until she needed to wake up and she needed to get some rest. 

✧༺♥༻∞

It was funny to think she would get any sleep after what happened. She spent most of the time attempting to sleep but her mind was running too rampant with what transpired. Surprisingly enough, when a maid came to wake her up, she was astonished at how fast time had went by, she hadn't even noticed. 

She didn't feel tired, hell, she felt rather exhilarated.

 Today was another day of suitors to be met and so, Anna was placed in a beautiful, burgundy dress with a corset tightly laced around her waist. 

Majority of the day, Anna was distracted and played no attention to her studies neither the suitors which did not sit well with her mother at all. 

"You could at least seem interested. I didn't raise you to be so ill-mannered. Show some hospitality."

She tried her best to focus after that but all of the bachelors were boring and honestly, all she could think about was Ms. Greggory. She wondered what she was doing and wondered when she would see her again. 

Maybe then, she could show her even more than the last time.