196

It was when Ligares was very young.

Queen Rabiosa and her two sons, Reminic and Ligares, were not well treated in the palace.

The days when I had to live almost in the queen's dwelling place to see the eyes of the people of the royal palace. Then one day a festival took place outside the palace.

For little Ligares, the inside of the palace was a stuffy prison, and the outside of the palace was a place full of admiration.

Ligares didn't eat because he wanted to watch the festival, and for two days he slammed his mother and brother.

His mother drew the line that he would never do it, but his brother, who was weak to his brother, could not.

Reminic fell into the folly of the ligares and promised to go to the festival like that.

My mother had put a thumbs up saying no, so the festival had to be watched secretly.

The princes put their little heads together in the blankets of the bed and began to make plans. Thus began the first adventure of the princes' lives.

The princes were childish and spirited. They initially decided to hire a maiden who asked for festival information. She was a man she had often seen half a year ago, so she could count on her.

She held two gold buttons in her hand and asked for guidance from the festival venue and the sneak out of the palace.

The plan was successful.

The young princes chased after the maiden in droves, saw extreme stunts, visited the goods in the market, and ate cotton candy.

It was a happy time.

It was a successful adventure.

Is there anything like this as the spoils of adventure?

A precious memory that you hold like a treasure and that you come to mind from time to time.

Even if the brother fights and torments the Wu Tang Tang, it is only when you think about it that the two of you will eat the heart of reconciliation first.

A good memory of the mature princes sipping tea in the garden and showing their friendship in front of the noble spirits that this had happened.

For the princes who returned to the royal palace, their first adventure was to be remembered beautifully.

But unfortunately. The two princes did not return to the palace.

The streets where the sun went down were not kind to the little ones.

At one point, the maiden who had taken them out disappeared without a trace, and the two princes were kidnapped by the gangsters in the midst of the fireworks uproar.

The place where the two princes were handed over was a closed monastery occupied by fanatics.

In the dungeon there were many other children who had been captured besides Rigares and Reminic. The two princes were locked in a separate room from the children.

The dark and smelly prison environment was enough to make the princes freak out.

Ligares, who was floating in fear, said that Reminic had nothing to worry about. His brother's calm voice was as trustworthy as usual, and Rigares was quickly relieved.

The third day to be trapped and trembling less every time a special ritual takes place.

In addition to fear, they had another problem—brother, I'm hungry.

- Bear with it a little, Riga. There are only two meals a day. It was all about dilute guilisps and small bread, so Ligares' belly was always in a state of turmoil.