171

"Oh my God..."

They failed to deliver a valid blow to Lilith.

It was at that time that the three of them were hardened by shock.

Chourröb!

The chains of handcuffs that had clenched Lilith's wrist shook in a sway.

It was not a device to redeem her, but another weapon that stretched out to the three men.

"Ugh!"

"Hh

"Ugh!"

The chains wrapped around the necks of the three men and pulled them up breathtakingly. The tips of their toes groped the treadmill floor.

Lilith opened her mouth coldly.

"I'm tired of playing with you. So I'm going to end it."

"......."

"Lowly human beings, which of you will be the first to have a neck veil on my sickle?"

"......."

"What? No applicants? Then it's no big deal."

The eyes of the devil, glowing with excitement, turned to a man. Her choice was universal.

"Also from Healer?"

"......!"

Hilde's face, a blunt, white-blonde, skinny girl, became a contemplation.

Lilith deliberately lifted the scythe slowly. It was only in an instant that terror flooded Hilde's eyes.

"Poetry, I don't like it......."

Thick clapboard on both eyes. The sickle, casting a shadow over the head, is blurred and crushed.

'Please help. Help me, please.'

I didn't want to die.

He was desperate for someone to please save him.

So, knowing full well that I was going to be frustrated, I called the name of the man I had hoped to reach out to me even once.

"Odelie sister......!"

Shhhhhh

Lilith's scythe fell like the blade of a guillotine.

"White Wizard!"

"Miss Hilde!"

That was then.

Kaaang-!

A heavy iron cry shook the air.

"What......!"

Lilith managed to catch the scythe as it was about to bounce off with a tremendous backlash.

The face of the arrogant Succubus queen was tinged with consternation.

"You, you......!"

The voice of the frightened Lilith rings.

"How......."

Prinz and Raywin's eyes swelled up loudly.

"Oh...?"

The clapboard in Hilde's eyes was broken.

Someone's back was reflected in her clearly opened vision. Pink hair scattered behind his straight back.

The savior who stood in front of Hilde opened his mouth with a chilling sense of dauntingness.

"From the Healer? I know something."