56

Chuckles! Chuleung! Chuckles! Chuleung!

A large cushioned slime slammed through my sky-blue pudding-like body, threatening me. It seemed to be nothing more than dancing.

The figured Agnes covered his mouth with both hands.

<Oh my gosh, what about it. So cute......! >

Fushun!

I loaded the Auror to Eulope and sliced it on a dagger. Ugh, it's a sword too.

"Let's go up, Agnes."

<.......>

"Why?"

<You are secretly focused on efficiency. >

"Thank you for the compliment."

I picked up a loot from a sticky puddle of essence. A bunch of materials came out to make alchemy coagulants. Pretty stingy?

I went straight up the stone stairs to the next floor. [< System> The 2nd floor boss of the Tower of Trials, 'Dongsil Poison Spore Mushroom' has appeared!] Perch!

Kueek!

The mushrooms burst out, and the spores fell like sleet from all sides.

I just let it touch my body and cause the symptoms of intoxication.

"Detoxification."

You also have to raise your Divine Strength skill level.

"Now, the next floor!" [< System> Trials Tower 3rd Floor Boss, 'Hungry Foodie Nependes' has appeared!] Feroong!

A huge tulip with tentacle roots was shattered.

"Hmm, is it a trial to climb the stairs up to the 300th floor? What, next." [< System> Trials Tower 4th Floor Boss, 'Vicious Ogre', has appeared!] Squeak!

"Oooh. Mammals are the first to come. It's going to be a non-stomach training. Next." [< System> The 5th floor boss of the Tower of Trials, the 'Skeleton Knight in a Grudge', has appeared!]" Oh, the undead? You can kill him with a heel. Come on. ...... Oh, no, I'm not coming. I'm scared because of the 'notoriety that resonates in the undead world' passive. I have to go. Now, healing! healing! Healing!"

Kiss, Kieek!

"Sleep comfortably under the name of the Prophet. Then the next floor."

Roughly it was all that way.

As the kids who died when they hit the boss came out, they spent more time climbing stairs than they did killing the boss.

The most successful place was on the 15th floor. [< System> The 15th floor boss of the Tower of Trials, 'Infinite Zombie Summoners' has appeared!] Whoaaa Whoaaa

"I stay here for a while and work. I'm going to raise the healing level a lot."

<What Hill do you learn by attacking...>

"What if it's an attack. Mindset is important. I think of the zombies as patients, and I'm doing it with compassion."

<It's not your look. >

"Patients keep running away. The notorious passive nails off. Hey, stand there!"

Whoops......!

The overloaded summoners burned out and worked until they were gone.

By reaping the beauty of Yujong, the healing level reached level 10 without buffs.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to eat."