154

[The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' is deeply immersed in thought.] I tried to think deeply. But the words of the next Tecilid caught my nerves.

"By the way, I knew for the first time that I could extinguish a soul."

I was stunned to see the twinkles in my ocean-colored eyes.

The realization that I had informed him of something dangerous was belatedly heard.

I hurriedly went on probation.

"I have to drink it for a long time. Would it be easy to extinguish the soul? I'm sure we'll have to wear it in a hundred-year, thousand-year increment."

"Well, I suppose."

Tesilid, who didn't care much about the duration, was a.

Then let's scare them into another part.

"There was a lot of scary things to see with the side effects."

"What?"

"I suffer from insomnia every day, I have nightmares when I'm barely asleep, and when I'm awake, I get delirium. Besides, when the symptoms get worse, the memory is damaged and the strength is lost? Totally terrible. Isn't it?"

"Is it terrible?"

"You're being mentally tortured, of course. The average person wouldn't last a week."

Tesilid offered a rebuttal opinion.

"Even if you don't hold on, if you just breathe, your life will come alive. And when the symptoms get worse and memory impairment starts to come, it gets a lot better. Those times are cut off like they weren't there originally."

"......."

"Why?"

"Speaking as if you've been through it."

Tesilid smiled in silence.

I tried to look into its meaning, but somehow he was in front of me now, and he seemed to be in the blind spot of the original perfectly.

That's when Tessilid turned the topic around.

"It's a big deal by the way."

"Why?"

"The mermaids are all gone."

"Oh, that's right."

The mermaids, who I and Tessilid misunderstood as fighting, fled because they didn't want to explode the shrimp in the whale fight.

At the moment, me and Tesilid had their breathing magic unleashed.

This is a subsea cave in the middle of the deep sea, so the idea of breaking down ceilings or walls was not very wise.

I'm going to be taken over and I'm going to die, and Tessilid will move on to the next round.

For us, the communal space here has become nothing more than a huge secret room.

"I'm stuck."

Unlike the Ma people, humans who become the masters of the dungeon do not control the location of the exit gates at will.

Closing Gate would be possible, but I have no intention of closing this dungeon.

Tesilid nodded.

"You'll have to wait for the mermaids to pick you up again, or wait for the exit gate to happen naturally here."

"It's no big deal. Let's wait with the herb or the herb."

With the help of a skilled farmer, he began to harvest undulata.