28

28

After a moment of silence.

<You… … It moved... … .>

"not really? I was wrong.”

<said! moved! Grow up, hair!>

“Hey, that’s what you say to your head!”

<He said it again! Grow up!>

The flower buds on Efail's head became as plump as they were before they bloomed. His autograph was the same color as his eyes.

“Aww, our blonde kid is crazy. After all, I thought stigmata wouldn’t be a good flowerpot.”

Rodrigo was sitting cross-legged in a chair, watching.

“Oh, I don’t know! Just die!”

Efail ignored the growth of the sign painting and ran towards the mole doll.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

The fork loaded with divine power was blocked by the mole doll's sharp forelimbs.

Contrary to its dull appearance, it was as fast as its forelimbs. Because evasion was prioritized, it was not easy to get the timing and deliver a powerful blow.

“Oh, that’s annoying.”

It was time to step back and catch a breath.

<Priority… … change… … !>

The mole's buttonhole eyes turned to the other side. It was Hestio.

The mole doll dug at high speed and rushed to Hestio.

“Hey! hey mama! Why are you attacking me! I didn't even hit a single one!"

"Oh oh! All right, Hestio! Block it with your body to buy time!”

“Hey, you can’t fight properly!”

"I'm sorry. Because I'm a dealer, not a tank."

The minimum unit of a dungeon subjugation team is 4 people and consists of a tank, a dealer, a supporter, and a healer.

In a situation where the tank cannot do its job, the healer is the top priority target, and the next priority target is the supporter.

As long as the buff was given, it was natural for the attack to focus on Hestio.

"Oh dear. Wasn't Sungheunyang's name the final weapon of Seonghwangcheong? Why can't I use my power at all? Disappointment."

Hestio and Efail shuddered at the bitter sneer.

They were the first to dungeon. I was embarrassed in many ways to suddenly engage in a real battle after fighting only with training breeding monsters until now.

Besides, the mole doll in front of you is the heavy boss of the S-class dungeon.

It's equivalent to the boss of a B-class dungeon, so normally a raid of 6 or more people will have to deal with it.

Hestio, driven to a dead end, blocked the mole doll's front claws with a knife.

“Hey, e-mail. I really didn't mean to say this... … .”

“Is it a will?”

“Hey, shut up.”

"I'm sorry. Tell me."