106

New Bible. A position and a position that is given to a saint or saint who can make the divine coming.

Its authority is lower than that of the Pope, but it surpasses the cardinal.

"Now I talk about my Templar ... Oh my gosh, not everyone is in a state to talk."

As if she had just realized, she released the divine coming.

As the pressure dissipated, there was a sound here and there of believers picking up their breaths.

The saint, who did not refuse the hand of the master of the sword, landed lightly on the floor.

She stood upright towards where the cardinals sat down.

"Please refrain from the Council of Cardinals."

"......."

"Can you please acknowledge my Knights Templar?"

It is a polite order.

"New Bible Yeshua."

With everyone in sight, the man who stepped out was Cardinal Decal.

He sweated coldly and carefully picked his horses.

"Yeha's request is a bit abrupt, so I would like to put a grace period in place."

"Yeura, how much are you talking about?"

"What if Yeha and Sir Tessilid were to demolish three dungeons of the S class or higher, and then they would be officially recognized?"

Bezalius raised an eyebrow. It meant that it was a recipe.

The dungeon was the default to vomit as soon as it was discovered.

If you let it be complacent and the burst explodes, the continent may perish.

Therefore, none of the S-class dungeons found so far have had a boss alive.

And S-class dungeons aren't created very often. It would take a while to search and find it.

So the grace period will be more than a few years, if not a grace period.

"That's good."

But they didn't know. That the opponent is an ice chair.

It was when Decal and Bezalius felt ominous in their gracious reply with bright smiles.

The Virgin showed great momentum.

"The first dungeon will be the 'Millennium Ice Castle' in the southern part of the Lilkan Peninsula."

"Yes? That's where the dungeon is..."

"I believe in the search power of the Holy Emperor."

She blocked the question and took something out of her arms.

It was a semi-polished stone carved with letters.

She grabbed Tessilid's hand without a hitch.

"We'll get ready and go right away. Are you coming to visit? The search will take time, so I'll see you in front of the gate at this time in three days. Then twenty-one."

Perch! With the light powder, the figure of the two disappeared.

"......."

Those who had been in a daze for a long time sighed to see if the tension had eased. And each of them began to say a word.

"What kind of saint is so awesome...?"

"There are all those saints in the world. It's a long time to live and see......."