130

✠Same view, Kingdom of Vinchester.

The rain was pouring down on Wilhellon, the royal province.

At the back door of the magnificent and magnificent royal palace, a stall at the top of the house was reached.

The top was known to be a symbol of the 1st Princess, who was extravagant externally, but in reality it served as a secret reminder of news from all over the continent.

The person in charge of it was Bianca Gillet, an aristocratic spirit called the 1st Princess' closest confidante.

After a tangent of information transit, Bianca crossed the dark corridor of the royal palace.

In her right hand was a piece of paper with the words Completion of the Tomb, Divine Advent, and Resource Dispute.

One of the words that bothered Bianca was the divine coming.

"Child......."

Unbeknownst to me, the voice that took my friend's nickname was full of worry.

Bianca calmed down and resumed her steps.

She had to report to her attendant the dangerous air currents flowing along the borders of the Republic and the Republic.

That was then.

"Wherever you go in such a hurry, Count Gillette."

A figure who had slipped out of the corner of the hallway called out to Bianca.

The opponent was a boy in his late 10s with pale platinum blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes.

The sight of him smiling with the tail of his mouth stretched out was stunning and aristocratic, but the awful coolness in his pupils was not hidden.

The boy's name is Rigares Ezentel Vinchester.

He's right.......

"See the 3rd Prince Charge."

Bianca took off her hood and Navo leaned her back down.

During the example of the royal palace ritual, which was without a single flaw, a long outpouring of blue-tinged black feet poured in.

"See your sister Ghana?"

"Yes, saith."

Ligares was the youngest prince who had advised Ailette not to provoke him because it was the Brother Complex.

Currently, the only prince in the palace, with the exception of the 3rd prince Ligares, is the eldest 1st prince.

But there was an older brother that Ligares was obsessed with.

A co-worker who went missing when he was very young and was caught in a kidnapping with Rigares.

It was the 2nd prince who almost accepted death as a predetermined fact in the royal family.

Ligares had no doubt that the Elpenheim Diocese was behind the tragic accident.

So he has cultivated as much hatred for his country as his longing for his one and only brother.

For now, yes.

"You've heard the news, right? It's unfortunate that the dungeon burst in the Cyrills province was quickly recovered. I wish the boss had moved a little further towards the Principality."

"The irony of charge is still there."

"You still have the ability to float in the fold."

A militant royalty who has no intention of concealing pure malice.