129

I was curious about the rewards to be completed and the quests to be renewed. But now I have a lot of eyes around me.

It's better to leave it to a later date. [The 'Creative Economy Manager' tells us to receive the products prepared by the 'Words to Build the World' this time because they are small and are fine.] Hoo, if so.

When asked if he would accept the reward, he chose yes.

At that moment, I felt a piece of cloth slip into the hand that was falling under the table. [< System > obtained a 'bag scarf'.] As I swiped down my gaze, I saw a small silk fabric that was a good size to tie the ribbon to. [< item> 'bag scarf'

Advanced functional decoration that allows you to summon and reverse summon bags. Leaving this alone will make your bag easier to carry.

Note: The 'Words of Building the World' has been prepared to further save your uniform Mapse.] Now you don't have to carry a bag. You have a real inventory.

I shut my mouth with emotion.

'Unwill!'

But my God had no answer. [The 'Creative Economy Manager' says that the head of the development department is currently working like crazy all of a sudden.]

[I'm wary that the 'balance-orchestrator' somehow seems to be creating something that feels like a balance breakdown.] Suddenly, he seemed to be inspired and committed to his duties.

I think he's a great god too, and I've checked out the updated Kyoju Quest. [< Quest> Mission of the Prophet of the Prophet Level 3 (Difficulty: Unknown)

Now that the Red Lung denomination can't touch you, you can afford it, so let's start with the basics.

A saint is a person who has received a episcopal ordination of the Unknown Bishop. The fact that you don't have a parish in charge of you, who is a pervert of the word, is a linguistic thing!

Designate your parish and build a magnificent temple on top of it.

Success Rewards: ???

Failure Penalty: None] It's a losing quest.

No, I'm a bishop, and I have my own diocese and church.

In this way, we can preach the wonders of the Annunciation, and perform various rituals to receive offerings.

'The question is, where to build a parish?'

It was a time when I was thinking of a niche that had not yet been preempted by other bishops.

From the side, the mid-bass aesthetic dropped.

"You have suffered, Mr. President."

As if conscious of the cardinals, Tesilid wrote a john. It was a strange pleasure to step in like a new title.

"Yes, Terry, too."

"Did you decide on a Templar name?"

"You have to think about it slowly. If you have any opinions, please tell me without hesitation."

"Deputy Leader?"

"Since there are only two of you, you and I have to be the head of the unit, the deputy general manager."

His eyes, which had briefly revealed puzzlement, soon curved gently.

"Promotion, it's not bad."

As I watched, I laughed a lot.

So take the time to smile face to face with each other.

"Hmmmm."

"Hmmmm."