79

<What?! >

"Chaos killed Tessilid at best, but then he goes back a day and kills him again. But then you go back and you kill in a different way, and when you go back, you kill in a different way that's more brutal....... I repeat killing like this seven times. As if experimenting. So the world is restarting the day seven times."

<What seven times.......>

"It's a human number of times. He's a crazy guy who can do it seventy times, seven hundred times, not seven times."

I was fortunate that I was going to get tired and bored early.

If not, my binge chair perks and exceptions to recognizing loops might drive me crazy.

"Instead, I wait for Tesilide to become a regressor and kill him right away. That's when I unleashed the Golden Legion in the White Writing."

<So as soon as I left the backstroke, I said I was going to go see Tesilide. >

"Yes."

Agnes thought with a determined expression. It would take time to digest the story so far.

<It's a shock....... That this world is so greatly affected by one person. . . . Tesilid Argent is truly the love of the world. >

Let me see. Is love right? If it's an obsession, I don't know.

She opened her mouth as I spoke.

< let's ask you two things, Ailet. >

"Yes, feel free to ask."

<What will happen to the world in the future as you know it? ...... Does it perish? >

There was no need to float.

"Yes."

That's the ending of episode 17 of the original, in which the protagonist is lost and the final black film goes wild.

So far, Agnes could have guessed vaguely.

I immediately moved on to the second question. This was the real thing.

<So how do you know all this? What is your identity? >

"......."

That was then. [< > System Emergency Reboot Due to Difficulty Rebalancing Issue has been completed.] [The 'Words of Building the World' rushes in and asks for your regards.]

[The 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' rushes in and checks to see what you're doing.] The moment the disaster began, the system that had been down came to life and the gods appeared belatedly.

< eyelet. >

I heard a naïve chaplain. I had to answer.

"I......."

Whirl, smiled.

"It's your cadet, disciple and friend, Aylette Rodelaine."

<...... Whoo, yes. I can't tell you that far. >

Agnes no longer asked if she had decided to understand the situation.

I thanked myself. [I am satisfied that the 'Inspector of Leakage of Heaven' seems to have come at the right time.] The Inspector General was proud of the performance of his work.

In fact, I didn't even intend to say it in the first place. I decided to wrap up the conversation.

"Agnes, I love this world. I met Mom, Dad, Prince, Bianca, and Agnes. So I don't want to let this world perish."