184

The insensitive voice pierces the noise and slaps it in the ear, even though it has not raised its throat.

A sense of extreme crisis boiled over.

It was on my side that raised the voice.

"Don't be handy, Reid!"

"Are you doing the handiwork? I don't mean to sell like that, but to show mercy. To remind the truth to a guy who doesn't even know he's a part of a broken watch."

The truth.

With that one word, I had a hunch about what was to come.

"Don't."

My low voice was nothing short of a growl. Reid could only laugh.

The strength enters his grasp, grabbing the silver foot. My eyes were open.

Oh no.

Do not.

"Tesilid Argent, if you want to know why you need her, you first have to know your future.

"......."

"Look at me."

Stop, please!

Of course, my desperate winds do not come true.

Hop.

"Kwok."

Reid's violent grip turns Tesilide's head towards me.

A face that has been turned coercively as if it were crushed. And a mad face that mischievous him.

Sea light and blood, silver and black hair.

The gaze of the two men, who seem to have only the color reversed, is entangled in the air.

"......."

"......."

In an hourline, two protagonists were confronted.

He was face-to-face.

After an eternal-like moment, Reed declared to his pupils that shook as if they were going to break.

"I am your 100th future of the Future, Tessilid Argent."

"Stop it, Reed!"

Tsuzuzuzujung......!

My aura dissolves part of the conjuncture. Serpence's sword blade dug into the side that began to sobble.

Reid's eyes widen.

The first is a surprise, but as the pupil opens, the eyes are tinged with a subtle madness.

"Do you want to kill me?"

The grip of Reid, who grabs Tesilide's hair, is powered.

"Then kill it."

"......!"

Tesilide was thrown in front of my blade. I hurriedly shook the sword as if it were sliding from my hand and received him.

At the same moment, dozens of sacks of auror blades were around me, aiming at me from all sides.

Kwaaaang!

The Auror blade sticks into the surface of the conjunctive that I had been clinging to a little while ago, causing an explosion.

My body, which landed far away with the tesilid in it, recedes backwards as if it were sliding.

The heel that had been pushed away was braked for a long time.

At that moment.

"Big!"