chapter 23

23

It was when I looked down at Thesilid, wondering if I had heard it wrong.

Squeaky gurgling!

“… … .”

“… … .”

In the midst of setting the mood, I got bored.

“Hey, I was on my way to a restaurant.”

“Ugh, yes. It’s a menstrual phenomenon, so there’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

“… … But why do you look like that?”

It's cute to make excuses with your face blushing.

Suddenly, I remembered Seonghwangcheong's poor diet. I immediately searched the satchel bag.

“Come on, a present.”

"what's this… … ?”

“Eating. tasty."

Thesilid took the tomato pasta-flavored pillbox that I had been given.

“The necklace is really mine, so don’t worry, let’s go eat.”

“Yeah, yes. I'll have to check with Cardinal Cattleya later. My friends are waiting for me... … .”

For a moment, an unfamiliar word popped into my mind.

"yes? friends?"

Thesilid has a friend?

This is not to blame the Sweet Potato Pass's ability to make friends. This was a setup issue.

Obviously, in the original recollection, the setting values ​​of the childhood friends of the protagonist are… … .-I was the only survivor among the stigmata caught in the dungeon sink. It seems to have been since then. The Day of Sacrifice started taking something away from me every year, my friends. Dungeon Sink. sacrifice day.

What do these puzzles mean?

"no way… … .”

"what's the matter?"

At the moment when a mysterious question rang in my ears, something to come came.

thud-!

“… … !”

“… … !”

A huge, heavy wave hits the heart directly. At the same time, the feet shake and the ground cracks.

No, no. What separates is the space itself. I couldn't figure out what this was.

“Dungeon Sink… … !”

The puzzles fit perfectly.

The dungeon sync that devastated Thesilid's childhood takes place right here today!

[The 'libra that judges the soul' criticizes the Creator about what to do if he says such a thing.]

['A pompous speaker who adjusts the balance' shakes his head lightly saying that the days to go for S-class are market days.] After the accident, the number of onlookers increased.

It is only within the countess that the survival difficulty is calibrated to F.

It is a dungeon in which people are annihilated to give Thesilid an unhappy childhood setting. You should be prepared for the difficulty level.

On the other hand, it seems that the scope of the dungeon sink was the entire restaurant building. The inside, seen through the flower bed window, was a mess.