chapter 12

Episode 12

At that time, Bianca, who regained her unique composure to some extent, showed excellent situational judgment.

“Hey, I guess this is… … I don't think it's in a dungeon."

"yes. After all, it’s a cemetery dungeon, so the Count’s ruins aren’t good.”

"What do we do? The owner said he couldn't get out of the dungeon without being subjugated."

"it's okay. I'll protect you, Via."

"Child… … .”

His rabbit-like eyes were full of emotion, but there was no trust.

It was as if they had heard a promise that they would die at one o'clock on the same day as the resolution of Taowon, with sad eyes.

I emphasized.

"Really."

"yes… … .”

“Really?”

"Yes. I'll protect you too, kid."

It didn't seem like the truth was being communicated.

It was then.

“How many guests are these! Ardiman himself came to meet me to welcome the guests!”

The owner of the dungeon was a typical warlock wearing a black robe.

The evil energy that rose from his body, his bright red eyes, and the goat's horn on his head that came out of the hood made it clear that he was a demon, not a human.

“Suck.”

Bianca let out a small gasp.

Human fear was nothing short of a scent to the devil. Baron Ardimand, who sniffed the strange smell, revealed this and laughed.

“You are too young to be an adventurer! Perhaps the soul of a pure child sent by humans to win my favor!”

“Sacrifice… … If I donate, will you let me live?”

Bianca let go of my tight grip and stepped forward.

“My name is Bianca Gillette. As the next head of Count Gillette, I promise you. I will sacrifice a hundred children, so return me and Islet.”

“Huh? Would you like to negotiate with me?”

"yes!"

Ardiman pretended to rub his chin with his bone-like fingertips. It looked like he was doing a trick.

“The promise of the next head of state is reliable. Not bad.”

"if so… … .”

“Leave the kid next to you instead.”

"What?"

“Isn’t it okay if I go back to life? It looks like she's just a maid, and she'll just have to leave her behind and give her the rest of the 99."

Bianca didn't even bother.

"no way. A child is not just a maid. He's my... … .”

“Yeah what?”

“No way! I’ll give you 200, so send me and the kids.”

Even with a face that looked like she was about to faint from tension, Bianca tried to be confident.