175

Then I raised my finger and drew a line.

"Monologue."

The trajectory of the void that I have created.

It was immediately transferred to the canvas of my field of view, tearing apart the souls of the Ma people.

As the number of the Ma people was measured, the figure of Anaksia in the middle of the enemy camp was revealed.

"It's a law, the bailiff of the Danevil!"

A name like Carpeios.

Perhaps that's my title in the Martial Realm.

Anaksia slammed the floor with a chain with a pointed iron tip, one in each hand.

The six wealthy mirrors followed her as if escorting her.

Anakcia, who had been approaching me at a rapid pace, leapt high into the air in front of the steps on the podium.

Dozens of chains from her mirrors have been shot at me.

"Get out of my throne!"

That was then.

"Your opponent folds."

"......!"

Tessilides that were attached close to the right side of Anacia.

He slammed Anaksia horizontally in the air.

Bang!

The orbit of Anaksia was slashed in a completely different direction, to the extent that it was not a disregard for the laws of physics.

Her body flew to the left instead of flying at me, and was slammed into it.

A crack spread out in the middle of the 4-storey-high Alreality wall.

Bus. It was when the in-spirit slipped to the floor with a piece of stone.

Shhhhhh

Some of the chains that tried to attack me and failed turned to Tesilide.

He struck them all out with a sword.

Anaksia walked through the dust and opened her mouth.

"yes, okay."

"......."

"Silver feet. First of all, I'm going to tear you to shreds and display it in front of the Executioner of the Danevil!"

Tesilid succeeded admirably in the provocation.

"Wait, child."

As if to make Anacia's attention more insistent, he asked me to wait.

<Let it go alone. >

Tesilid used the edge of Alreality as a battlefield that I had swept away as a godsend.

His two legs quickly slammed into the floor along the wall.

The chains of Anaksia that had been shot out of him breathtakingly slipped away from his body and lodged on the floor and walls.

"Are you only going to run away?"

The chains were numerous.

Over time, they have been chasing closely enough to slip into the heels of Tesilide.

He didn't have enough to run on the wall, so he started running on the wall.

Tessilides running at a height of 4 storeys on the wall.

Then it was at one point.

"I'll penetrate you."

Anaccia wielded a series of chain weapons in both hands.