42

42

A girl named Elisa knew information that only the daughter of her dead lover would know.

The orphanage director and guardian also gave evidence that she was the real daughter.

That's why I didn't know who the real daughter was, so I raised them together.

Later, I felt like I was the first and second daughter, so it didn't matter who the daughter was.

However, the king's attitude toward the two was markedly different.

Elisha resembles her dead lover, but she resembles him too much.

Because of that, his delicate figure that made him want to fly away when the wind blows was particularly painful to his eyes.

Elthea will be strong as a successor anyway, and Elisa, who is weak, decided to raise her gracefully without causing any trouble.

There was also a desire to try to do Elisha the father role that Elthea had not been able to do before. By the way… … .

“Huh, you said Elisa was a fake?”

"yes. It was a scam for my family and fortune. Orphanage director, guardian, Elisa… … It was all in one piece... … .”

“Uh, um, so the real daughter is being harsh and the fake daughter is bubbly in love? Even in front of your own daughter?”

“It is.”

“The truth was revealed after running away from home. Then what was the reason for your daughter to run away from home?”

"that… … At a family meeting, she announced that she would let Elisha join the family, but she came to her office that night and cried bitterly. It was the first time I saw something like that, so I was embarrassed. She thought she needed to be consoled, but without realizing it... … .”

“The words… … ?”

The king took a deep breath.

“For being so petty, I was scolded for disqualification as the next head of state… … .”

“… … .”

Ailet gulped the carbonated water. and opened his mouth.

“Can I just say one word?”

“What, what?”

“I want to run away too!”

“Wow!”

“Be nice while you are there!”

“Kuh-huh! Just say one word!”

"I do not know!"

He was very upset when he criticized himself with the same face as Elthea. The old king, who had many tears, stole the wet tears from his eyes.

“So, it’s a story when we were deceived, but I and I really thought of both of them as daughters… … .”

Excuses were not a good choice in this situation.

“You can say such words when you have given enough faith as a family. Did you say that at the family meeting, the grandfather declared Elisa's death as he wished? From the daughter's point of view, 'Ah, you judged me as a fake daughter and publicly branded me! Then you will be kicked out soon!' I would have liked it.”

“Ugh… … .”

I had nothing to object to. The words that El Thea spit out as if vomiting her blood came to mind before she ran away.-Is this the father's decision?