161

As if waiting, numerous skeletons surrounded us from all directions.

There are countless red lights flashing in pairs in the eyeballs. To add a little exaggeration, it seemed to stretch out to the horizon.

The Undead Overlords.

Accordingly, our chivalry members hurriedly equipped themselves with a circle and expressed their embarrassment.

"No, what's so much? Is this where the Tobal Battalion has passed twice?"

"Sobbing, so be it. Did you breed it?"

"Hey, Epail. How does a skeleton do that?"

Yes, Astro and Bello in Dungeon Farm don't have kids!

Fortunately, there was a serious person. Tessilid grabbed a handful of the dirt from the ground and looked at it, and said:

"It's a mixture of bone powder. It looks like the Madō Army has done a sabotage as it passes by."

"Oh, and then I saw it..."

The state of the skeletons in front of me was a little strange. Because the body kept spilling down as if it were made of sand, not bones.

I noticed it thanks to the appearance of the poor-looking undead.

"I sprinkled the bone powder on the bag, and called the number of undead."

This cemetery was a kind of undead incubator, so the sprinkled bone powder absorbed a lot of the power of the Martial Arts and was good for being born into a skeleton.

"The durability looks weak, brother's sister."

"There are too many numbers, though. A war of attrition is inevitable."

"Yes, Epail. If you knew, go out to the vanguard. My youngest and I will be behind."

Everyone prepared for the engagement. Effale asked me as he carried the auror on the sword.

"Refurbished, in which direction should you go through it?"

"There, northeast."

"Okay. Here, you blow a room of senger and break through with a sprint...... Huh?"

Efey stopped talking. Because the undead, who had thought they were going to besiege and overwhelm them, were retreating in a slump.

As I walked out of the circle, the undead withdrew. It was because of my passive skills, the 'notoriety that resonates in the undead world' effect.

I looked back and said.

"Let's break through. On foot."

"...... Uh, yes, sir."

As I took the lead, the undead split from side to side, paving the way. The members were thrilled to see what it looked like a scene of a miracle in the Bible.

"It wasn't a saint."

"I feel like I'm eating raw. It's really comfortable."

"Sister, you are wonderful."

In the midst of this, I said as if to listen to the unspoken Tesilide.

"It reminds me of the old days."

"An old thought?"

"Don't you remember? When you're drunk in a toy's mansion. The Piero doll is attacking, so you used me as a human shield."

"......."

Surprisingly, he seems to have vividly remembered a distant old thing. He turned his gaze to the side in embarrassment.