105

"......."

He insistently put her in his eyes and didn't respond. No, I didn't.

Ailette put Isaac in his hand with an insignificant expression. And together they sprayed it in the flames.

Huarrüb!

The largest torch of all time soared.

With a huge blue flame in front of him, the two men's gazes were intertwined.

With her eyes raised a little because of her high shoes, she smiled at him.

"Well solved. Isn't it?"

"......."

A whisper that you can only stop hearing. At that time, he felt the warmth that had enveloped his hands drop.

Tak.

"......."

It was an impulse.

I grabbed the hand that was about to move away and locked it in my grasp.

With a little surprise, he asked, with his eyes widening in the light of the peridot.

"Why...... Is this what it looks like......?"

He didn't know for himself why the mid-bass aesthetic trembled.

On behalf of the untroubled Tesilide, Ailette took the necessary steps.

He naturally changed the shape of the hand that was held, making it look like he was escorting her in the eyes of others.

He answered the question with a question.

"Why? Isn't it pretty?"

"......."

He felt his tongue stiffen. It wasn't until a few seconds later that he woke up.

That wasn't the gist of my question. I tried to ask him what he was thinking, if he was thinking of revealing his identity.

The denomination will certainly crush and redeem her with its duties and responsibilities. Having experienced it firsthand, Tesilid was convinced.

"It's okay. Only trust me."

She gently pulled out her hand and turned around.

Even in front of the hundreds of church members who had gathered for the Autumn Day ceremony, her back and shoulders were not even atrophied.

"Sir Clovis."

The opponent under the altar immediately understood her request.

"Let me introduce you. The protagonist of the Divine Advent, Ailet Rodelaine."

"......!"

The suspicions were confirmed.

Breathtaking sounds came from all over the place. Even those who had guessed well were thrilled.

"This, this is right......!"

"I've waited 10 years!"

"Stand, Saint!"

Excitement and emotion swept the air hotly.

Then two of the cardinals who were sitting in chairs at the back of the altar arose.

It was a promise that seemed to have been made, but the look in the eyes of the two middle-aged men at each other was not multiplied.

The first to come out was a sturdy cardinal who resembled Clovis.

Bezalius Argent. The Pope was the representative of the pro-prosecutorial sect now in the midst of a war.

The arrogant voice of a powerful man who had never been an underdog in his life echoed.