168

✠"Mirror of gender reversal!"

Dröröb!

The correct answer that everyone shouted together.

The Mirror's Castle immediately cleared the wall in one corner to open the way. [I am very pleased that 'Libra who judges the soul' has done a rare sighting.]

['The Skyscraper Architect of Trials' is very interested in the minor genre.]

[The 'balance-setting dogma' denies himself or herself of being interested in your namkahwa.]

[The 'Spirit of Building the World' expresses a strong disapproval.] The message window was buzzing as to whether Bing's bureau was idle or not.

The mirror in this room was more interesting than it was fun. Even the pupils of his eyes, who were urging the vomit every time he stuck, were like this. ['Pupils of the eyes that monitor the chaos of all things' are mesmerized by the reminiscences of the beauty of Tesilina carved into her retina.] Tesilinarani. Did you give it a name? ['Celestial Leakage Inspector' kicks his tongue.]

[The 'pupil of the eyes that monitors the chaos of all things' is angry and asks you to go quickly to punish the boss.]' Yes, yes, I will.'

Quickly take a step to get to the next room.

The corridor was unusually long and had many things that deceived the eye.

Because the mirrors on the walls were constantly mirroring the things that each person might be interested in.

"Oh, this dagger is awesome. I think it would be perfect for me to write."

"Hey, Hestio. How about a mansion on that cliff? I want to live in that place if I get into a recession."

"Good. You can even have a big dog....... Isn't that black hound cool over there?"

The three men, Ash, Epale, and Hestio, were busy getting close to each mirror and watching.

That's why I feel like I'm in a museum or aquarium, not a dungeon.

Tessilid also gave a glance to the mirrors, but nothing seemed interesting enough to stop and see.

Ash, who was then ahead, exclaimed.

"Brother! Brother Tesilid! Come and take a look. There's a guy here who looks a lot like my brother."

"......."

Tesilid approached Ash with a hint of no interest, but with sincerity.

Ipale and Hestio also flocked in.

I was anxious to go to the side where the group was.

Srüb.

'Huh?'

The statue illuminated by the mirror in the distance, which caught my attention.

Against the backdrop of purplish dusk, a man buried himself deeply in a chair was in the mirror.

A black-haired man with a delicate and beautiful eyeball, like a craftsman's play.

I couldn't recognize the face.

<lead.......>

Tessilid, who was five steps away from Agnes as he was small, looked this way.

It was at that time that I met the sea blue pupils.

Dröröb!

"Uh, what!"

"Why is this?!"

It wasn't until the time came, and suddenly the structure of the mirror's castle began to change.