chapter 8

Episode 8

✠Countess Gillet, Sandra Gillette was known for her difficult awards among the patrons.

Sandra was originally a commoner and had risen in the eyes of the Count, and in terms of taste and personality alone, she was as fussy as she had been the master of the great aristocracy from day one.

The personality is nervous and capricious, there is a lot to cover up and this, and I always look for the highest level that meets my standards, so it wasn't hard for the users to get the hang of it.

Hagiya was the majority of the people of this Gillette family.

From the narrow Count who can't stand the mistakes of the underlings, to the Countess who is obsessed with luxury, to the son of Count Mannani, who is an Anhamun, to the Countess Daughter, who is difficult to classify but is the object of the shunning of the users.......

In fact, Gillette Backstroke wasn't a particularly good place to work.

But today, the picky and capricious Countess was in a very good mood.

The Countess patted my cheek lightly with the back of her hand and smiled bitterly.

'My skin is fine today.'

In the morning, I applied a beauty potion presented by an alchemist, and the skin glowed, and I felt like I had rejuvenated for 5 years.

I had only thought that he was an incompetent man because no matter how much he poured the aphrodisiac potion he had made into his son's belly, it would not have been effective in the achievement of swordsmanship, but now it seemed that it was not a pretense to say that he was from the golden ivory tower.

'I'll make it a little better. What have you done up to this point? Hung.'

It was at that time that the Countess felt a fine sense of humility.

"Mother, can I bring you a hand mirror? You've been paying attention to your face since the beginning and you've been unable to concentrate on my words."

"Huck! Ah, no, Via! Mommy was all listening!"

No matter how picky the Countess was, there was a man who was stumped.

It was her ten-year-old daughter, Bianca Gillette.

The little lady with blue, black hair was sitting in front of the Countess in an ageless and unassuming position.

"Hmmmm! How far did you talk, daughter?"

"We were discussing the dignity of the Gillette family."

"Huh?"

"I think the swordsman's mastermind in our family should be said to have cut off my grandfather for the last time. In this state, entrusting the next housekeeper to the incompetent and foolish Orabunny would be a shortcut to the disgrace, so I wonder if it would be a good idea for a smart man to become a housekeeper and have a skilled knight as Daryl's son-in-law. What does your mother think?"

“.......”

The Countess was momentarily dazed.

Is this really the sound that will come out of the mouth of a ten-year-old?

'My daughter, but lovely and scared!'

Bianca was a deceived version of the Countess and the Countess, unlike her striking resemblance.

Neither of the Counts nor the Counts were able to make sober and rational judgments in this way, and they did not know how such a daughter was born.