122

"Hurry up! Supply material this way!"

"If the emergency muster order has fallen, why don't the troops gather here!"

"Congressional approval has fallen! I'm sending more people now!"

Busy people.

Confusing noise.

The atmosphere in the nave hall was unpleasant. Rex caught a priest passing nearby.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Child, I'm going to die busy, so to someone else... Huck! Poetry, New Bible Yeha!"

The priest who made eye contact with me over Rex's shoulder was amazed.

I stepped out.

"I just returned and I don't know what's going on. Please explain."

The priest opened his mouth with a bluish face.

"Half an hour ago there was a report that a dungeon burst had occurred. The boss has exited the gate, and the damage is severe. The measured magi are SS class."

"Huh! He, is that true?"

"Oh my God!"

I took a small breath.

"Where does it occur?"

"It is the border with the Republic of Mado."

"......."

I had a hunch.

'It's his doing.'

The final black film began to move. Much faster than the original.

Chapter 23. The Song of Chaos

Burst Dungeon, the village of Casaka where the 'Flame Behemoth's Lair' is located.

The situation in the village, which suffered the disaster head-on, was disastrous. Buildings that had been swept away by the march of the Horsemen, lost their shape, and collapsed, were set on fire.

The ground is simply devastated.

But human lives were suffocated, and there were those who, even in these terrible circumstances, had not yet lost their breath.

"Four, please save me......."

"Please help me....... Here's the guy...... Ugh."

"Please......, please......."

The bloodsuckers in the rubble looked in one direction eagerly and pleaded.

Lowbuck, that buck.......

There was a man gliding leisurely between the black-red fire and the black smoke.

A man of ornaments walking with black long-haired and black robes scattered around. The eyes facing the front were gratuitous, as if they had come to see the twilight of the world.

"Why......! Why are you just going......!"

The moment a young man in a pool of blood shouted in resentment, Reed's steps stopped.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at the young man. At this time, the young man should have realized.

To hope for salvation, the other person is very wrong.

Reed stood firm against the young man. The mid-bass aesthetic is disillusioned with an unknown depth.

"You always beg for salvation. I'm bored."

"......."

"I don't think I'm going to do anything on my own, even when my limbs are full. Go beyond the passive and even passive, because you can only 'suffer' salvation."