133

[Tyrant's Daughter 5] : ha haha haha ha too ᄏ

[Cider Pass 381]: ha haha ha right.

[Ban Ok-lob 11]: Certification Audit ha haha ha

[Tubular species that hid the power]: But.

[Guanjong who hid his strength]: Are you a real SS class? How many floors of the Tower of Trials to break?

[Kilhill]: Break it all.

[Cider Pass 381]: Hull.

[FFF GradePhysical]: Hull.

[Harem Labor Builder]: It's crazy.

[Tubular species that hid power]: Can it be certified? Without certification, gura.

[FFF Grade Physical]: Breath tube dimorphism.

[Guanjong hiding power]: ?

[FFF Grade Physical]: I'm a little uncomfortable from the beginning.

[Crowned species that hid power] : ???

[FFF GradesPhysical]: What is a half-horse without the fundamentals that Kilhill counts more than his brother; Call her sister.

[Original Musketeer7]:

[Cider Pass 381] : ha haha haha ha ᄏ

[Daughter of a Tyrant 5]: ha haha ha

[Harem Construction Workers]: But didn't you go to the Story Mountain after a long slap in the middle of the year for the Segu?

[Original Musketeer 7]: yes I thought the protagonist was done saving the world, but suddenly the finish mark disappeared and the content became strange. The ending is also out of the world.

[Harem construction worker]: I fished in the harem and got off the boat, and I did a good job.

[Cider Pass 381]: I get off after seeing the sweet potato crushing taste ha ha ᄏ

[Kilhill]: Oh, yes. Answer my question. What happens if you don't buy a long-term right and shoot a romance in Panmu?

[Kilhill]: Nobody knows? Are you all newbies?

[After success]: Old.

[Harem Construction Workers]: Old.

[Cider Pass 381]: Old. Long after the ancients choreographed in a deceptive voice, someone raised their hand. [Chef Masu]: I know...... 😢😢

[Chef Masu]: Don't do it anyway😢😢 just live alone, sister😢😢

[Kilhill]: What do you want to do?

[Chef Masu]: The bereavement ending comes out.

[After success]: Hull?

[Harem Construction Workers]: Hull. Bereavement?

[Daughter of the Tyrant 5]: Such a sad story for the chef😢

[Kilhill]: .......

[Killhill]: Tell me more.

[Chef Masu]: That's exactly what I said. As soon as I confessed, Wen Dragon appeared, and Bress shot and Choi Aka died😢😢 It was a truly unlikely😢 and for a month I almost died for a very sad reason😢😢 and maybe a relationship that wasn't in the original is the end of either of them dying or both😢😢😢There was a lingering silence in the chat window. Shocks and mourning spread aboard the super-dimensional lantern. [Genre Escape Aspirant]: You have to make money hard....... Fighting.

[Harem Construction Worker]: If you have a relationship that is not in the original, you will be bereavement. . . . I'm glad to have the original protagonist on it.......