33

33

'Then in another episode?'['The World Constructing Spirit' answers that the 'regressive world' ignores the probability and erases your existence.]'In the memory of the main character?' 'The Spirit' says that the 'axis of regression' and the 'regression world' are separate.] “Ah… … .”

Although the regression world changes, the axis of regression does not change. In other words, the protagonist remembers me.

But I couldn't feel any positive emotions.

According to Unryeong-nim’s explanation, in all episodes except for episode 17, I become a non-existent being.

From the perspective of the main character who remembers me, isn't it like being gaslighted by the whole worldview?

Isn't this going crazy for the main character? [My tongue twitches, wondering if I can understand why the 'Eye Leak Inspector' can't be arrogant during the tutorial.] I shrugged my shoulders.

In the midst of a bickering between the Ungyeong-nim asking who you are to kill our Shinto, and the Inspector General, who told us to educate the Neg too, Bianca came back from looking at the tombstones in the tomb.

“Hias is squatting in front of the tomb all day, and Agapan is wiping the dust to wear out the stones. The other skeletons seem to like them a lot, though not to that extent. I want Epiden to say thank you as the representative.”

"That's great."

He erected the tombstone and gave the names of the seven skeletons. The name of the flower was named after me and Bianca after much deliberation.

Hyacinth of Hyacinth, Agapan of Agapanthus, Epiden of Epidendrom, etc.

By the way, the skull beauty that I gave you the cultivation skill is Epiden.

By the way, Bianca understands the skeletons very well. It's always amazing to see

Suddenly, I remembered something I should ask Bianca.

“Bia, can you get me some holy water?”

“Holy water?”

In order to raise Elevantipes, divine power input is essential.

내가 신성력을 각성하면 직접 만들면 되지만 그건 앞으로 943일 후에나 가능할 일이다.

물론 신열병으로 앓아눕지 않았을 때 기준으로.

“공을 많이 들여야 하는 약초구나.”

“응, 그럴 가치가 있지.”

대역병 치료약의 핵심 재료니까. 지금부터 얼마나 번식에 성공할지는 모르겠지만, 적어도 비안카가 다스릴 길레트 영지에서 쓸 만큼의 수량은 확보해야지.

내 의욕을 느낀 듯 비안카가 좋은 소식을 들려주었다.

“포션 상회는 준비가 끝났어. 유통 경로하고 납품할 상점도 다 뚫어놨으니 물건만 있으면 돼.”

“벌써? 상회 조직해야겠다고 말한 지 한 달 된 것 같은데.”

“재무관 도움을 받으니까 금방이던걸. 마침 후계자 수업에 상업이 포함되더라고. 아버지께 수업의 일환으로 상회를 꾸려보고 싶다고 말씀드렸더니 흔쾌히 자금을 대주셨어.”

대단한 수완과 추진력에 타이밍까지 더해졌다.

감탄하는 내게 비안카가 쪽지를 내밀었다.