85

"...... Yes?"

< don't feel the core in my body. But it's not just Auror. There's no sacredness, this guy. >

"Yes?!"

This is what it sounds like. So now, the protagonist has become a Level 1 peck?

"G, is it real? Are you sure?"

< Cadet Eyett. Who am I? >

"This is Agnes Aslitt, the 1st Instructor of the Holy Emperor's Office."

<I think that would have been the answer. >

"Yep."

The protagonist is weakened. Still, the growth was slow, but the strength that had been there was gone.

'A sweet potato I've never imagined like this!' [I like that the 'Inspector of Leakage of the Heavens' saved the puzzling sensibilities of the original.]

['The Balance Tuner' Kicks His Tongue at the Wrong Guy for Eating Nerves.]

[The 'orchard architect of the trial' says this is a reset beyond the level of the nerf.] Then, after eating, Tessilrid stood up from the bed.

"If you make a sudden move... Well, walk well."

He walked out of the bedroom and looked around slowly, as if navigating the inside of the house. Me and Agnes observed such tesilide.

He put the bowl of soup he had eaten in the kitchen and went to the table.

There was a novel book I had read, 'The Witch and the Warrior's Marriage Afterlove'.

Srüb.

Tesilid showed interest in the book and turned over the bookcase. But it wasn't long before Meagan frowned slightly and put it down.

<What. That's how much fun it is! >

Agnes trembled at the insult of not being respected for his tastes.

That's when Tessilid, who found a bookcase, began to pick a book that suited his taste. His pick is right.......

< Children's Book? >

Tesilid sat on the floor, pulled out all the picture children's books, and slowly began to flip them over.

...... I couldn't help but think.

While I was heavily silent, Agnes complained of outrageousness.

< or true, it is not a precept to ignore the tastes of others. >

"Agnes, that's not it."

< huh? >

I didn't take my eyes off Tessilides and continued to say the backstory.

"You've lost your language and you're trying to reacquire it."

<.......>

The sea-colored eyes that skimmed through the pictures and writings of the children's books were inorganized. It was no different than a scanning machine.

By the time he was reading the tenth children's book, a strange twinkle in his eyes was circulating in a circle. That was the moment.

Zurrüb.

This time it wasn't tears, it was nosebleeds.

"Tessilides!"

"...... I think that was my name."

A carefree voice echoed through the air. As I paused, Tesilid opened another children's book.

It was a scene of animals sitting around a large tree stump and eating.