162

<.......>

"I'm going to suffer for a long time and then die."

<.......>

I took out Serpense and listened to it. The sword god carrying the auror lightly drew the trajectory of the arc line.

Sweep.

The mother wolf did not resist.

Soon the giant crossed to the side and the ground rang. I turned around and put Serpense in the swordtail.

"What happened, sister?"

"I think you have rejected the role of watchman to protect the cubs."

The spirit of the fallen forest would have become a slave to Anaksia and the invader would have been ordered to attack unconditionally.

But she had only newborn cubs, and she had no ingenuity to fight while keeping them safe.

An obvious situation in which if you attack the tobogs, the cubs will be killed.

So the mother would have chosen to just send the toboggan to protect the cub.

"Even though I know that in return, I will die in the pain of my heart being sinned."

"But the Tobal squad broke their promise and did this."

"Yes, Ash."

"It's also human. It's so disgusting that my rope won't break."

Hestio smirked angrily.

"Morifice, isn't that crazy?"

"Nope."

"What?"

At my rebuttal, Hestio and his companions opened their eyes widely.

I said as I cremated the dead mother wolves and baby wolves with divine power.

"I mean, this is not in Morifis' hands. Chimera researchers don't kill cute things."

Morifis was a lunatic with his own beliefs and a firm taste.

And there was no one who could arbitrarily commit this cruelty.

I continued, watching the only surviving baby wolf open his eyes.

"Maybe this is the work of Princess Odelit." ✠"Where have you gone, and now you are coming, your nephew and granddaughter."

"I pray for the delay, my great grandfather."

About an hour before the time of the dungeon, in the third area of the dungeon, the Forest of Thorn Bushes, the 8th ancestor of the Duke of Marcelion and his descendants were having a conversation.

"There are still issues that need to be dealt with in the rear, so I've been looking at it for a while. Don't worry, it's not something your big grandfather would care about."

On one side is a beauty of a blonde ponytail in a black uniform.

She was the commander of the 1st Madō Army and the Princess of Odelit, who had recently been deposed as the deputy commander of the 7th Madō Army.

Even though the vanguard had made the mistake of being annihilated, the prestige of the family was evident in preserving the position of deputy commander.

In addition, Odelit's own humanity could be seen in the fact that she was giving strength to her neck without much self-sufficiency or reflection.

On the contrary, Odelit was building his pride as if it were a matter of his own decision by the upright.