Chapter 27

Sitting beside the school clinic's bed is Heeyeon. She smiled brightly as the nurse announced that Byul is perfectly fine yet she has to be sent to the hospital for overall evaluation.

"I'll accompany her. I just told the instructor I'll get her to the hospital with you." Heeyeon said as the nurse agreed and went on her way. She teasingly smiled again as she get her attention back to Byulyi who worriedly looked at her.

"Thank you." that was all she could utter to the friend who jumped right into the water just to save her from drowning.

"Thank who?" Heeyeon confusingly replied. "I have not done anything yet."

"But...you saved me from drowning."

"Oh!" she confusingly reacted, trying to make of what Byulyi meant. She tried to recall the incident and went to look at Byulyi straight in the eyes. "Did you really think I did it?"

With a playful grin at the suspicious look on Byulyi's face, she declared. "Just because it tasted like strawberry doesn't mean it's my lips. Seokjin did it."

Byulyi could feel her face turn hot. She could not believe how nonchalantly Heeyeon said those information. If Seokjin did it, it means one thing.

"Are you kidding?" Byulyi's voice turned pitchy which made Heeyeon giggle. Byulyi knew that she would not lie to her and thought that Heeyeon might want to see her panic.

"You mean, you thought I kissed you?" Heeyeon asked. "Is it your first kiss on the lips?"

If Byulyi is a burning charcoal at the increasing rate of heat she could feel from her whole face, then she would have turned to ashes.

It was embarrassing enough to admit that she has hesitation that it was Seokjin who saved her. She just realized that Seokjin has stolen her first kiss twice, first on the cheek, and another first on her lips.

"That Kim. He really is without romance. I can't imagine he would ruin your first kiss like that!" Heeyeon announced in dismay. "Good on him. He will take the punishment for his stupidity. The whole class even saw his idiocy."

"You mean he did it in front of the whole class?"

"Where else? You were unconscious and not breathing. How do you think a lovesick Kim Seokjin would react?"

"So he kissed me in front of everyone?"

"Nope. He performed CPR. But yeah, technically, touching of the lips as a sign of love or earthly desires, it's a kiss."

Byulyi tried to erase the fact, but it was not a dream. All she could remember is she was trying to swim to the end of the pool while they were at gym class. She was at first very confident with finishing the lap when she panicked in the water. The splashing and waves the other students created made her anxious and collapse in the middle of the course. And when she opened her eyes, a blurry vision of an individual was too close to her face, pulling up. She knew who those almond shaped eyes with dark brown color belongs to, and that the heaviness she felt from her lips was somehow an indication that it was his too.

"Stop being in denial." Heeyeon smirked teasingly to the younger friend. "But I thought you could swim?"

"I can. I guess, I'm not feeling well."

"You must have been thinking about Junhui. Am I right?"

"How did you know?"

"Everyone knew now that you are a Moon."