Chapter 5

"Hey, Moon Byul-yi! What club are you joining?" Jung Hoseok exclaimed.

"Do I need that? I am with the football team so I will automatically go with the sports club."

Byulyi has been planning to go for the Music Club ever since she accepted the scholarship. It was her plan to further her talent, yet she is having second thoughts because of a certain someone.

"Choi Junghoon? Yah! He is a real gentleman, so stop fantasizing about him having a crush on you."

And just like that, Byulyi turns to the girls gossiping about him, as they watch him pass by their classroom.

The moment Junghoon looked inside their classroom through the window, he smiled and waved making the girls giggle.

"He smiled at me!" Byulyi's classmate shouted.

She could only bow her head as she saw everything and knew that smile was for her. Trying to take her attention away from the scene, she saw Kim Seokjin staring at her then slowly looking away as if he knew what is on her mind.

Well, nobody knows about their connection, and her last interaction with Junghoon was witnessed by Kim Seokjin who she thinks is waiting for an opportunity to tease her.

Well, she knew the guy has something up his sleeves, especially when he disgustingly looked at her every time she glances at Junghoon's way.

'Did I offend him when I throw away the letters I received or the punch I threw on his arm? That guy seems so busy, yet nosy at the same time. He always finds me everywhere I go.'

But of course. He is School Prince Kim Seokjin from the Student Council. He does patrol duties and observe almost every student. How could she ever complain?

_____

Hoseok continues to bribe Byulyi. He is still asking her to join the dance club with him after he stalked her social media accounts.

"I thought you're already with the dance club?" Byulyi asked.

Unfortunately, her bubbly classmate didn't join the dance club because of his stage fright. She has seen him dance during their morning exercises and he is really graceful except that he would be nervous when asked to take the lead and Byulyi has always been there to help him ease out.

"Seokjin! What clubs are you going to monitor this year?" Hoseok suddenly asked as they all turn to him who has now stood up and chose to stare down at Byulyi.

They all felt the awkward aura between them. It was so obvious that they somehow don't fit in the same circle. Byulyi has been hanging out with Seokjin's friends a lot, yet they have never seen the odd pair interact with each other.

It is also no secret that Heeyeon is the only girl Seokjin is comfortable with. After some incidents in middle school, Seokjin always tries to distance himself from potential intimacy.

"Have you chosen another club?" he asked Byulyi directly which struck his friends and even their classmates with an overwhelming shock.

"I am planning to ask her for the science club too, if that is what you're planning." Namjoon said leaving Seokjin standing on the side as the class president darted his attention on Byulyi. It was evident how his voice quiver and his eyes shake the moment silence hit the whole class after our tiny interaction. "Mr. Kwon told me about your outstanding marks and research from your previous school. Unfortunately, this friend..." pointing at Hoseok. "Is more than willing to take you to the dance club."