Chapter 10

Heeyeon, being the fierce-looking girl, met another one who has made her act a little more gentle and childish. Worst, she became an extroverted crybaby of the group surpassing the immaturity of Jung Hoseok, who is the youngest. Their group somehow felt the lack of feminine mix which somehow balanced out as Byulyi came around. She might appear to be a little brute but her soft and caring side always comes out every time Heeyeon acts ridiculous.

...

The night Heeyeon dragged Namjoon to basically observe Byulyi was out of curiosity, and concern about the young girl's relationship with Seokjin. The cold, invisible wall between them drove her crazy specially that she was betting on them developing feelings for each other.

A memory in her head kept replaying. It was the day she handed Byulyi's pouch at a specific female toilet and saw Seokjin lurking at the area of that building. To her, it was nothing since Byulyi was asking for somehow stuff that girls should only share, and thought Seokjin was just on patrol. But when Byulyi stopped eating lunch with them, and Seokjin avoiding eye contact with her it made her investigate things and found out silly facts the day before they ignored each other.

...

"This is your schedule at the library. A copy for you and for Ms. Ok."

Heeyeon can't help but notice the lack of enthusiasm from Byulyi. The girl would usually smile at Seokjin, who would not leave her alone until she made it clear that she understands what he meant. Their sight has become her happiness, the daily bickering has compiled reasons for her to believe that the pair would fall for each other.

'Opposites attract, right?'

Heeyeon's delusion is also supported by Hoseok. She remembered how he gossiped about Byulyi staring at Seokjin on the second day of school after the geometry class. They also witnessed the punch Byulyi gave to Seokjin when they intentionally left him at the corridor towards the exit gate. His driver excuse was too lame when they all knew their household employee's consistent schedule for years. But Byuly walking behind them was a gave away, the pair seemed eager to interact with each other that they gave them the opportunity.

"There must be something going on between them." Heeyeon declared.

"I'll support." Hoseok exclaimed raising his hand. "Seokjin never get to like someone freely because of her fan girls. If they choose to stay lowkey, let them be."

"Coming from you? As if you ever had a girlfriend." She replied, teasing Hoseok.

"Do you really think they are a thing?" Namjoon doubts.

"Why? It was you who told us that you saw them at the rooftop when you went there to look for Seokjin."

"Yeah. He stayed by her side when she was crying. Right?" Hoseok added. "He never did that to anyone not his friend."

"Well, they are friends." Namjoon said.

"No. We drag Byulyi to our group after that rooftop story of yours. We were not that close with her before. We made friends with her because we like her then we got her involved with our group because she is Seokjin-approved!" Hoseok clarified.

"What? Is Seokjin a certifying officer now? If I am Byulyi, I'd be offended. You sound like you are forced to accept her in our circle because of Seokjin." Namjoon warns Hoseok at the way he words out his thoughts.

"Of course not." Hoseok retorted. "We just waited for Seokjin to push her away since we already took her under our wing, but he seems to like her too."